101 Unique Wedding Venues Sydney Has To Offer | Sydney Wedding Venues
Wedding Venues in Sydney never ceases to amaze couples with their striking natural beauty and picturesque locations every single time. While surfing through the venues to pick the perfect one for your wedding, you might find it challenging to settle with one. Right from a very young age, we might have dreams of our wedding, and we might have lost count of how many times and ways we’ve pictured our big day in our heads. Be it an intimate wedding with your favourite people around or a grand reception in a luxurious hall with a sixteen-course buffet; your wedding dreams must come true. It is your big day, and it must turn out to be perfect. Checkout the 101 Sydney Wedding Venues.
We know how challenging the task might be to choose from so many quaint and gorgeous wedding venues. To make this easy for you, we have listed some of the best wedding venues in Sydney for you to choose from. Let’s dive right in.
Hyatt Regency Sydney
Overlooking the fantastic views of Darling Harbour, Hyatt Regency is one of the exquisite venues in Sydney for your opulent wedding. They boast a variety of grandeur function rooms with different seating capacities, making the venue suited for both intimate and large wedding ceremonies. Welcoming ambience, impeccable service, state-of-the-art amenities and mouthwatering cuisine are some of the prominent features that makes this venue unique.
- Stellar wedding planning team who keenly organise everything to make your wedding a truly magical event.
- The world-class dining experience offered by the Hyatt Regency’s top chefs will surely entice your guests.
Wedding packages available at Hyatt Regency Sydney includes:
- Signature Package
- Regency Package
- European Concept Package (Package A, Package B and Package C)
The main services offered by Hyatt Regency Sydney includes:
- Wedding Menu & Cuisines
- Wedding Ceremony with the celebrant
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Photography
- Audio Visual
- Honeymoon facilities
Miramare Gardens is the final word for the timelessly beautiful landscapes. The amazing venue is capable of making all your wedding dreams come true irrespective of the size of the wedding. The exemplary gardens covered in lush green carpet is a great place to conduct an outdoor wedding. The pleasant green gardens with beautiful and fragrant flowers will bring added jubilations to your nuptials. If you want an intimate indoor wedding, the well-furnished halls will render the perfect atmosphere for your dream wedding.
- A wide range of function rooms in various sizes are available to host your special event
- Miramare Gardens boutique hotel includes 51 rooms and suites for accommodation
- Opulent grand ballroom with stunning floor to ceiling windows
- Luscious, immaculate gardens for a grandeur garden theme wedding
- A magnificent wedding pavilion for an awe-inspiring outdoor wedding ceremony
The event spaces at Miramare Gardens are:
- Grand Ballroom
- Magnolia Ballroom
- Lotus Ballroom
- Camelia Room
- La Cantina (Dine in Wine Cellar)
- Piano Lounge (Lobby Bar + Terrace)
- Wedding Pavilion
- Pavilion Gazebo
Are you planning to host a wedding that might be the talk of the town? Book Le Montage venue right away. With professional aesthetics combined with amazing creativity, the venue will transform into a masterpiece. Choose the wedding venue in Sydney if you are looking for the perfect indoor wedding venue.
- Several grandeur event rooms and a majestic rooftop terrace to host an unforgettable wedding
- Waterfront views, highest quality cuisine, and impeccable services on your big day
- Picturesque venues that bestow you with stunning backdrops for your wedding
- Close proximity to Sydney central business district
The event spaces at Le Montage are:
- Deanah’s View Ballroom
- Montage Ballroom
- Glass House
- Sarah Grand
- Sarah Grand Ballroom
- Alexandra Lounge
- The Gallery
- The Marquee
- The Lobby
If you are a fan of sophisticated wedding venues and always wanted to host your big day in one of those, head to the Curzon Hall right away. The venue is rich with luxurious ballrooms and exquisite pavilions perfect for hosting your wedding. Curzon Hall is one of the most searched and chosen wedding venues in Sydney. As the seasons might be a bit busy, booking your favourite spot at the venue should be made way before the wedding date. You don’t want to miss your chance to make your wedding dream a reality. Trust me. The breathtaking chandeliers, cathedral ceilings and castle-like buildings together make the whole venue perfect for your perfect wedding.
- An enchanting sandstone castle, which is perfect for your fairy tale wedding
- Terraces with great views of spectacular gardens with mesmerising water features
- Several exquisite ballrooms with a seating capacity of 30 – 450
- The event spaces are customisable; you can decked up the space to match your wedding theme
The event spaces at Curzon Hall are:
- Lady Mary’s Pavilion
- Sabrina’s View
- The Grand Banquet Room
- Sir Phillip Lounge
- Agincourt Room
- The Cellars
- Curzon Room
- Balaclava Room
- Garden Chateau
- Eternal Garden
- Sir Joseph Terrace
- Enchanted Garden
- The Cellars Courtyard
Navarra venues is a vast and exquisite event venue that hosts around 45 wedding venues, including the ivory ballrooms of Curzon Hall. Hence it is home to various wedding venues; you can choose the one that comes in your budget and expectations. There are indoor and outdoor venues that can host grand and intimate weddings flawlessly. Your choice of wedding venue in Sydney will never go wrong when it comes to Navarra Venues. Every single venue they offer is phenomenal, and Navarra venues can fulfil your every wedding dream. Also, you can choose from the five wedding packages available based on your event requirements and budget.
- The CBD Collection, located at the heart of Sydney’s CBD, features three opulent event spaces: The Grand Lower Bar, Chairman’s Lounge, and Level 5 Rooftop.
- The Classic Ballroom, Regal Lounge, The Renoir, Mirror Room, and The Den are the unique attractions of Conca D’oro, the flagship venue.
- To incorporate a rustic, old-world charm in your wedding, the Georgian architecture and eye-catching manicured gardens of Oatlands House is the perfect event space.
The Navarra venues are:
- Oatlands House
- Conca D’oro
- Le Montage
- Curzon Hall
- CBD Collection
Doltone venues accommodate multiple sophisticated and luxurious wedding spots in Sydney. The fantastic waterfront venues and indoor and outdoor facilities make Doltone venues even more attractive while choosing your wedding venue in Sydney. Whether you are looking for a venue with spectacular views of the city skyline and Sydney Harbour Bridge or a luxe ballroom for your grand wedding reception, Doltone House venues have it all.
- Breathtaking waterfront venues like harbour-side venues at Jones Bay Wharf and Darling Island offer incredible water views from every angle.
- Doltone Loft, ideal for an intimate wedding, is a stylish waterfront event space with polished wooden floors, white gold mosaic tiles, high ceilings with ball pendant lamp chandeliers, gorgeous lighting features, and a beautiful marble bar.
The list of venues Doltone House hosts:
- Jones bay wharf
- Hyde park
- Sylvania waters
- Darling Island
- Anambah House
- The loft
- Signorelli gastronomia
Skyview reception offers the perfect destination for your all wedding needs. Browse through the wedding venues in Sydney and is located in the Liverpool area. The venue is equipped with flawless decors and impeccable cuisine. The cuisine can be customised to meet your requirements. Their expert event team’s keen eye for detail and meticulous planning ensures you will have a fabulous wedding to cherish forever.
With the fantastic service they offer and a 500 people seating capacity, Skyview Reception will really be your perfect choice to host your ideal wedding. With their valuable 15 years of experience, Skyview Reception promises to get it done the right way. Also, if you are planning an intimate wedding, Skyview receptions will help you with the most comfortable and cosy ballrooms.
- A splendid ballroom adorned with dazzling uplight crystal chandeliers for your perfect wedding.
- Skyview reception offers a range of packages that can be customised to meet your unique requirements, desires and budget.
- Delectable cuisine prepared by Skyview reception’s international chefs is an added advantage.
- The quality of service, dedicated event team, and magical ambience are just a few of the unique features of this venue.
The final word for luxurious and leading wedding venues in Sydney. Shangri La is famous for its ample and spacious suites and refined guestrooms, and 18 function rooms. The venue offers a stunning view of the Opera house on the horizon. Choosing Shangri La as your wedding venue comes with the added advantage of breathtaking views and equally impressive photographs. The magnificent background, which includes Sydney’s harbour bridge, will accentuate your photos manifolds. Book Shangri La and be prepared to experience the cuisines that tingle your tastebuds. The customised packages will leave your guests awe-struck and happy.
- Several gorgeous event spaces with luxurious decor create a memorable wedding experience.
- The venue offers excellent decoration services and exclusive catering services.
- The 564 opulent rooms and suites in Shangri La hotel, including club rooms, deluxe, premier and executive rooms, offer unique accommodation aids with stunning panoramic views of Sydney Harbour and Sydney Opera House.
The event spaces at Shangri La are:
- Bradfield Lounge
- Harlequin Room
- The Heritage Room (Heritage Plaza, Heritage 1 and 2)
- Grand Ballroom (Grand Ballroom 1, Grand Ballroom 2)
- Cambridge Space
- Essex Space
Stamford hotels offer four wedding venues to host your once in a lifetime event. The venue hosts multiple venues with various capacities. If you are hosting an intimate wedding with only your friends and family or a grand gala with some 100+ guests, Stamford Plaza can offer you the perfect venue that fits all your expectations.
Its river view location, exemplary decor, and customisable wedding packages, along with delicious cuisine, will make your wedding look exactly the way you wanted it to be. The luxurious ballroom magnificently embellished with stupendous crystal chandeliers is the epitome of an unrivalled romantic setting. The Garden Terrace is equipped with facilities to accommodate up to 60 guests, and the grand ballroom will accommodate up to 270 guests.
- Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport offers personalised 5-star service, great attention to detail, matchless expertise and an enchanting ambience.
- Customisable Indian wedding packages are available to celebrate the new beginning of your life in an authentic Indian style.
- The majestic sweeping staircase of Stamford Plaza is perfect for the grand entrance of the couple.
- Scrumptious Indian buffet-style menus by Stamford Plaza’s Indian chef is another attraction.
Aria Function Centre
Adorned with contemporary architecture and sophisticated decor, Aria Function Centre will make your big day the biggest ever. The guests will be surprised by the amazing decorations and multi-cuisine meal course. No matter how big or small your wedding is, the Aria function centre is equipped with everything you need to make your marriage blissful.
- Ideal wedding venue for both intimate and grand weddings, with a capacity to seat up to 650 guests.
- Aria Function Centre offers a spacious parking area for all their guests.
- They provide delicious cuisine prepared by excellent chefs, which can be adapted for the tastes of any culture and nationality.
- Its stunning interiors, breathtaking city views, and awe-inspiring decor make it a perfect location for wedding photography.
Packages offered by Aria Function Centre for pre-wedding & wedding celebrations:
- Opulent Weddings
- Rustic Weddings
- Intimate Weddings
- Intimate Weddings
- Bespoke Weddings
- Cultural Weddings
- Authentic Chinese Banquets
- Kosher Weddings
- Breakfast or Brunch High Teas
- Winter Wedding Packages
- Summer Wedding Packages
- Spring Wedding Packages
- Autumn Wedding Packages
Para Villa Function Lounge
Located at Parramatta, Parra Villa has been hosting amazing weddings for more than two decades now. The staff work smart, and they will ensure that your dream is perfectly executed at your wedding. Since its inception in 2000, the supreme elegance and poise the venue hold attracted many couples to host their big day at the Parra Villa Function Lounge.
With the two flawless halls- The Crystal Hall and the Ballroom – Parra Villa will cater to all your unique needs regarding cuisine, decors, and even entertainment. The experienced chefs can prepare any cuisine you want them to, and the venue hosts weddings of all nationalities by tending to their unique needs with amazing expertise.
- Parra Villa Function Lounge is within easy walking distance from Parramatta Railway station and offers ample parking space for all their guests.
- The Crystal Ballroom with stunning navy blue decor seats up to 150 guests, while the Ballroom comfortably holds a grand wedding of up to 450 guests.
The sumptuous menus offered by Parra Villa Function Lounge are:
- Indian Menu
- Afghan Silver Menu
- Afghan Gold Menu
- Continental Menu
- Lebanese Menu
- Persian Menu
- Buffet Menu
The event spaces at Parra Villa Function Lounge are:
- Crystal Ball
- The Ballroom
The Epping Club
The Epping Club began as a small club for Ex-servicemen in 1919. The Epping Club is one of the most sought after wedding venues in Sydney, Australia, today. With a capacity of up to 600 guests, Epping Club has the potential and means to cater to all your wedding needs and help you host your big day hassle-free. The all-inclusive packages will save you from all the last minute confusions and are a boon for the couple.
Choose Epping club, discuss with their staff and tell them what you are looking for and your budget. Sit back and relax and enjoy your day. Everything will unfold as planned as the experienced staff at the Epping Club will get it done.
- The grand ballroom of The Epping Club, which can accommodate up to 450 guests, is adorned with stunning decor, high ceilings, and an outdoor terrace.
- The breathtakingly beautiful five-tiered crystal chandelier and the exquisite sweeping staircase will be a spectacular backdrop for your wedding photos.
- The delectable menu is customisable to fit all your tastes.
The wedding packages at The Epping Club are:
- Weekday & Lunchtime $85 Package
- Romance $99 Package
- Intimate $110 Wedding Package
- Ultimate $155 Wedding Package
- Chinese Wedding Packages
- Indian Wedding Packages (cultural ceremony package and cultural reception package)
The event spaces at The Epping Club are:
- The Grand Ballroom
- The Grand Salon
- The Terrace
- The Terrace Suite
- The Bridal Suite
One of the famous wedding venues in Sydney and commenced in 1928. The venue has stood witness to many historical events and is now open for couples to host their big day. The Albert Hall still displays the old heritage and poise as the breathtaking original features are left intact.
Albert hall sets a fascinating, historic backdrop for your wedding to treasure the beautiful moments forever with the iconic architectural details. If you are a history buff, this may be the perfect venue for you. Book your spot at Albert hall and celebrate your wedding in the lap of Australian historical moments.
- This historic wedding venue that boasts an artistic and vintage style can accommodate up to 240 guests.
- Albert Hall exudes elegance and sets a timeless backdrop with the arched windows, the beautifully aged iconic pilasters, and the Roman tiled roof.
- The Classical Revival style of architecture bestows an old-world charm to your wedding.
City Beach Function Centre
Are you someone who has dreamt of hosting your wedding at the perfect ocean view venue? Then City Beach Foundation is for you. With the mesmerising balconies, elevated bridal tables and french windows to take in the ocean view to the fullest, the City beach foundation wedding venue in Sydney is quite a treat to the guests as well as the couple themselves.
- All-inclusive wedding packages that can be tailored to befit your needs and budget.
- Floor to ceiling windows of this venue will bestow a mesmerizing view directly to the ocean.
- Elevated bridal tables with alluring oceanfront views and gorgeous private balconies to enjoy a breath of fresh air are some of its notable features.
- The pillar-less rooms are built to offer unimpeded views from all angles.
Wedding packages offered by City Beach Function Centre
- Evening Package
- Intimate Package
- Winter Wonderland
- The Silk Collection
- The Luxe Collection
The event spaces at City Beach Function Centre are:
- Ocean Function Room
- Pearl Function Room
Prince Henry Centre
The exquisite pacific ocean adorned with the sandstone cliffs is a mighty sight you get from the Prince Henry Centre. This beachside wedding venue in Sydney is located at Little Bay, and couples love it for its breathtaking ocean views. You can set your wedding at the McNevin room or the Cawood room along with the lobby, the outdoor arena and the terrace as all these places are available for couples to choose from. With a guest capacity of up to 200, the Prince Henry centre will steal your guests’ minds forever.
- This venue allows you to bring your own caterer and offers a complete commercial onsite kitchen for use.
- The enchanting oceanfront views, along with the spectacular vista of Little Bay cliffs, bestows your wedding photos with ethereal elegance.
- Prince Henry Centre with undercover parking is just a few steps away from the Little Bay Chapel, suitable for couples who love to have a church wedding ceremony before the reception party.
- The venue is equipped with the latest multimedia and AV systems as well.
The event spaces at Prince Henry Centre are:
- Cawood Room
- McNevin Room
- Lobby & Terrace
Orion Function Centre
This excellent wedding venue is the perfect wedding venue for couples to host their grand weddings. The experienced team can organise your wedding and leave you stress-free so that you can enjoy your wedding in peace.
Orion Function Centre is a spectacular venue with a stunning interior that will bestow fabulous backdrops for your wedding photos. This heritage-listed building that exudes magnificence is ideal for those looking to incorporate a thrilling fusion of classic elegance and contemporary style in their wedding. Consult the Orion Centre team to plan your long-awaited wedding day with all its beauty.
- A spectacular venue with a uniquely romantic setting to make the big day unforgettable for you.
- Tailorable wedding packages to suit all your unique requirements and desires.
- The exquisite ballroom embellished with amazing lighting offers splendid high ceilings.
- Orion Centre is the ideal venue for anything from an intimate affair to an extravagant wedding celebration.
Sydney Murugan Temple
If you are looking forward to hosting a Hindu traditional wedding in Australia, the Sydney Murugan Temple is your perfect wedding venue. Other than the Sydney Murugan temple, there are many other temples in Australia for those who wish to conduct a traditional Hindu wedding.
This shrine is dedicated to Lord Murugan – warrior god of Tamils. Sydney Murugan Temple, situated at the peak of May Hills, is an architectural gem embedded with beautiful small idols. An ideal wedding venue for taking the holy nuptial vows of your wedding. Book the cultural hall right away for your auspicious wedding ceremony.
- This temple has a tranquil and spiritual ambience that emanates a mystical vibe, ideal for your sacred Hindu wedding ceremony.
- The $100 deposit will be refunded only if you keep the hall and surroundings clean and return the venue in the same condition as they gave it for the event.
- Meals and sound system facilities are also accessible upon request.
Overlooking the iconic Sydney Harbour, the Gunners Barrack is a beautiful wedding venue in Sydney. The venue offers indoor and outdoor spaces to host your wedding, including the Harbour terrace, Harbour view lawn, and the Sandstone Courtyard. The venue also offers awe-inspiring views of the Chowder bay and is adorned with exquisite waterfront chandeliers and sumptuous furnishings. The venue can accommodate up to 180 guests when it comes to cocktail-style seating.
- A dedicated team of industry professionals takes care of every tiny detail of your special day to make the momentous event as unique as possible.
- The historical wedding venue surrounded by fabulous gardens is adorned with exquisite furnishings and a magnificent interior, offering breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour.
- Scrumptious cuisine prepared by outstanding chefs of Gunners Barracks
- Gunners Barracks is suitable for all wedding themes and styles.
- Onsite parking is available for all their guests.
The event spaces at Gunners Barracks are:
- The Harbour Terrace
- The Sandstone Courtyard
- The Main Dining Room
- The Drawing Room
The venue is also known as Sri Ram Krishna temple and is located in Austral. Since its inception in 1975, Austral Mandir has been hosting thousands of weddings, and the weddings are presided over by Hindu priests at the temple.
The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lord Ram, Goddess Sita, Lord Hanuman, Lord Laxman, Lord Krishna and Goddess Radha. Tying the knot amidst the serene ambience and mystical aura of this temple is truly a magical experience for the couple. At Sri Ram Krishna temple, you can have your dream wedding and can embark on the journey of togetherness, love and trust with the blessings of the almighty.
- A popular venue for traditional Hindu wedding ceremonies.
- Stunning architecture and a pious environment for your holy nuptials
- Sri Ram Krishna temple offers an extensive parking area.
- Wedding decor and other arrangements are customisable to suit your heart’s desire.
Paradiso Receptions is one of the best wedding venues in Sydney, and you can host your wedding any way you like it with them. The experts offer amazing hospitality and support, and they assist us through the entire process. The spots include Paradiso, Grand Paradiso, Crystal room and Garden room and can accommodate up to 1200 guests. The venue offers packages, and you can also create customised wedding packages to fit your requirements.
- An exquisite wedding venue with a choice of seven spectacular event spaces, which are customisable to meet your needs.
- All-inclusive packages, as well as tailorable wedding packages, are available.
- Exceptional quality service, dedicated staff, state-of-the-art facilities, secure parking, and delectable cuisine are some of its notable features.
The function rooms & minimum guests capacity at Paradiso Receptions are:
- Imperial Paradiso Function Centre – Minimum Guests: 300
- Grand Paradiso Function Centre – Minimum Guests: 300
- Macquarie Room (Macquarie Paradiso) – Minimum Guests: 180
- The Paradiso Room – Minimum Guests: 150
- Diamond Room (Macquarie Paradiso) – Minimum Guests: 180
- Crystal Room – Minimum Guests: 120
- Garden Room – Minimum Guests: 80
Ambassador Function Centre
Ambassador Function Centre is located in the heart of Fairfield NSW, so that you can conduct your dream wedding with the top-notch transportation facilities. This venue can accommodate over 350 guests and you don’t need to minimise your friends’ list anymore. They cater to the most ethnic backgrounds like India, MiddleEast and Eastern Asia. They are providing a wide variety of wedding packages that are affordable for everyone. It starts from $50 per head. This incredible wedding venue in Sydney is accompanied by the state-of-the-art audio and video systems to make your wedding day as special as possible. If you want to get a customised menu, then they can provide it.
- A venue designed to host all kinds of celebrations.
- Three absolutely amazing wedding packages with incredible inclusions.
- DJ, 3-course meal, silver service, unlimited soft drinks, decorated bridal table and cake table, coloured linen and serviettes, etc., are some of the features of their Ambassador special wedding package
- They also offer additional services on extra charges, including Limousine Hire, Hotel Accommodation, Wedding Photography and Videography, FireWorks and much more.
Wedding packages offered by Ambassador Function Centre
- Ambassador Special
- Royal Package
- Deluxe Package
Delicious menus offered by Ambassador Function Centre are:
- Royal Menu
- Afghani Menu
- Middle Eastern Menu
- Italian Menu
- Indian Menu
Minto Mandir Shri Shiva Mandir
Minto Mandir Shri Shiva Mandir is a Hindu temple located at 201 Eagleview Road, Sydney. It is considered as one of the renowned Shiv Mandir in Sydney. Your wedding will be carried out by the experienced Hindu Pandits with vedic rituals and prayers. The main deity in this temple is Lord Shiva and several enshrined deities are also included such as Lord Ganesha, Muruga, Nandikeshwara, Hanuman, Ram-Sita-Lakshman, Navagraha, and Radha-Krishna.
This temple emanates a pious environment to start the new phase of your life under the sacred rituals. With beautiful architecture and stunning carving, the spectacular appearance of this wedding venue provides a picturesque backdrop for your photos. The sight of the temple itself bestows a calm feeling and tranquil ambience.
- An ideal venue for a culturally rich Hindu wedding imbued with holiness
- The temple offers ample parking space for the guests
- Qualified Hindu priests of the temple direct the whole wedding ceremony
The Croatian Club
It is another amazing wedding venue in Sydney, which is located at the heart of Punchbowl. With its cool and unique architectural beauty, your guests will get astonished. Different wedding packages are available here, which starts from $45 per head. Various food and drink packages are also available that start finger food to 6-course meals. They have got some unique functional rooms to conduct your ceremonies.
The function rooms includes:
- The Sapphire: It can accommodate more than 1000 guests and can adjust if the guest list changes. It has a large dance floor with an elevated stage. The private bar is also incorporated.
- Zagreb Room: If you want to get a view of the Club’s foyer, then this room will be the perfect choice. A private space is also available to enjoy the wedding reception.
- The Loft: It is smaller than The Sapphire. It can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- A perfect venue for both intimate and extravagant wedding celebrations.
- A choice of wedding packages to suit the best for all budgets.
- The venue offers complimentary onsite parking in its extensive parking area.
- State-of-the-art audio and video systems to serve musicians & entertainment needs.
- The Croatian Club and its staff are outstandingly accommodating.
If you are looking for a fresh and new experience for your wedding, then Bowman Hall will be the perfect choice. The surroundings of the venue are really amazing and your guests will enjoy it for sure.
It is a theatre-style hall located in Blacktown managed by the Blacktown City Council. This venue offers a grand stage, function tables and chairs, technical assistance, kitchen, and other amenities, making this venue more functional. Contact Bowman Hall’s booking team now and book your spot for your most awaited dream wedding.
- Excellent service, as well as dedicated and detail-oriented staff, are their unique features.
- Adequate parking space is available for all the guests.
- Bowman hall is fully air-conditioned.
- The venue comfortably holds a wedding celebration of up to 285 guests.
Glenwood Community Hub
This amazing venue is located in Glenwood and can be used as a multi-purpose functional venue. It can accommodate over 250 guests. It has 4 functional rooms with a wide variety of interior decors.
Whether you are planning a small intimate wedding ceremony with less than ten guests or a grand affair that became the talk of the town, Glenwood Community Hub is the perfect venue that got you covered. This theatre-style hall, which is entirely air-conditioned, houses function tables and chairs, kitchen, projector, disabled amenities and access, BBQ and a lot more to make your dream wedding a reality.
- A go-to venue to host your unique and memorable wedding ceremony.
- This contemporary style hall has a playing area for kids as well.
- They offer an extensive parking facility for all the guests.
The event spaces at Glenwood Community Hub are:
- Lotus Hall: It is the perfect choice for small weddings. It can accommodate upto 140 members.
- Banksia room: If you are planning an intimate wedding, then this venue will be the perfect choice for you. This venue can accommodate 30 guests.
- Basil and Bunya offices: It can accommodate upto 10 guests. So for a small intimate wedding, this venue is the best choice.
The Ponds Community Hub
It is located in the Ponds, New South Wales. It was established in 2015. This unique wedding venue in Sydney includes 2 halls. One can accommodate 140 seats and another 200 seats.
Since its inception, the venue has been hosting hundreds of spectacular weddings. The Ponds Community Hub also offers playing areas for kids, including Playgroup Room and Playgroup Outdoor Area. Function tables and chairs, heating, disabled amenities and access, kitchen and other facilities are available at this venue to make your wedding a memorable experience for your guests.
- The venue is fully air-conditioned to keep your guests comfortable.
- Appropriate for small weddings as well as grand weddings of up to 200 guests.
- Beautiful venue, exemplary service, and detail-oriented staff are some of its unique perks.
- Ample parking space is an added advantage to impress your guests.
This amazing wedding venue in Sydney is located at 130 Edensor Road, Bonnyrigg. Three main halls are available with different capacities ranging from 30 to 1200 guests, making the venue ideal for weddings of any size. This charming wedding venue is worth booking for your wedding.
- The experienced and dedicated staff, warm and welcoming services and delicious cuisine are some of their exceptional features.
- Excellent security services provided by their certified and expert security officers is an additional boon.
- An exquisite venue to craft your magical memories of the big day.
- Their keen eye for detail and thoughtful planning ensures a flawless wedding for you to treasure for a lifetime.
The event spaces at Lantana Venues are:
- Lantana Royale: If you are planning a 1000+ guest wedding. Then this is the exact location for you. It includes crystal-coated chandeliers, high ceiling, state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, elegant tiffany chairs and raised dance floors.
- Lantana Rose Room: It can accommodate a maximum of 200 guests. The room is exquisite with contemporary finishes, a gorgeous colour scheme, and consists of quality audio-visual equipment, a large dance floor and a built in-bar.
- Lantana Dream Room: It can accommodate upto 500 guests. This Dream Room includes crystal-coated chandeliers, high ceiling, state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, elegant Tiffany chairs and raised dance floors. The room is exquisite with a gorgeous colour scheme, with contemporary finishes, making it a perfect backdrop for clicking photos.
The Dunbar House
This venue is usually used for gatherings, special occasions, dinners, and private family celebrations. This wharves estate is an exemplary location for a classy and artistic wedding. Their café is open 7 days for Breakfast & lunch from 8 am.
- This historic waterfront venue provides you with spectacular panoramic views of Sydney Harbour.
- Splendid landscaped spaces of Watsons Bay such as Gibson Beach, The Moreton Bay Fig Tree, and Camp Cove are just a stroll away from the venue – you can consider these spots to hold the wedding ceremony if you love to exchange vows in these picturesque outdoor spaces.
- The venue can comfortably accommodate 120 guests for a cocktail party and has a capacity of 110 seated guests.
- With Waterford crystal chandeliers and beautifully designed wallpaper, the main dining room of Dunbar House is truly a sight to behold. Your guests will be impressed not only with the decor but also the excellent service and gourmet cuisine they offer, for sure.
The reception spaces at The Dunbar House are:
- The Main Dining Room
- The Balcony
- The Lower Bar
- Upper Bar
The Tea Room
This venue has enhanced pretty well-known for its place of pride in the Queen Victoria Building. Besides having marvelous cuisine, it also offers a discotheque that is open for different events. You have the freedom with noise levels and can be assured of little to no interruptions.
Few words from the website:
The jewel in the crown of Sydney’s iconic Queen Victoria Building, The Tea Room QVB is incomparable in grandeur. Rich in architectural history and European majesty, this exquisitely appointed space caters to the most extraordinary of events.
- The Tea Room QVB offers a world-class dining experience with a bespoke menu and exemplary service.
- A team of highly qualified professionals who excel at planning even the smallest of details for your big day.
- The venue boasts stunning palatial ceilings, exquisite crystal chandeliers and elegant detailing.
- An ideal venue for you that offers grandeur backdrops for your wedding tale.
The Sapphire wedding venue in Sydney is another amazing location for your dream wedding. You can expect the amazing menu and services here. Many different themes are also available here.
For any nuptials, what’s more extra significant is the emotional and charming ambiance. That’s what The Sapphire suggests. Being a sumptuous venue, it offers flourishing decor, a stylish backdrop, great catering assistance, and a trained illumination system. There are two rooms to host any wedding in The Sapphire- the Sapphire room and the crystal room. The crystal room has a distinct cuisine and focuses on implementing genuine and fresh food. The Sapphire offers informal catering as well.
- They offer the best Indian outdoor catering service with diverse menus in Sydney.
- The professional and creative staff at The Sapphire will make sure your wedding day is curated to perfection.
- Rooms with pillar-free designs, which are perfect for events that need rigging.
- Plentiful complimentary on-site car parking facility.
- Themed food stations are one of the unique attractions of this venue.
- Tailorable wedding packages to fit your special needs.
The event spaces at The Sapphire are:
- Sapphire Room
- Crystal Room
This wedding venue offers four charming rooms for you. The renaissance function center offers a personalized food chart so that you can choose the best for you. Their experienced and professional staff will be at your service to assist you with all the details of your big day. Their culinary team orchestrates an unforgettable dining experience that is sure to surprise even the most discerning guests.
- Well-maintained restrooms, disabled lift access, 24/7 onsite security service, air conditioning and other amenities are available.
- You get to customise the menu from an unparalleled variety of delicious cuisines prepared by world-class chefs of Renaissance Westella.
- With exquisite decor, magnificent ornate ceilings, spacious dance floor and dazzling crystal chandeliers, the grand ballroom sets the scene for your luxurious wedding celebration.
The event spaces at Renaissance Westella includes:
- Grand Ballroom (300-800)
- Piano Room (200-450)
- Onyx Lounge (100-240)
- Sky Lounge (100-260)
Looking for some venture and need to have a remarkable wedding ceremony, then you can decide to get married here in the Starship. Yes, Starship Cruises offer enchanting nuptials venues. This cruiser is 34 meters long and can carry 200 people in it easily. There are six separate customer areas where the inmates can welcome the wedlock.
- The luxurious Starship Cruises are perfect for your wedding celebration, regardless of the weather conditions.
- This venue bestows the most stunning iconic scenes as the backdrops for your wedding memories, including the sweeping views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House.
- A wedding at the open-air viewing deck will sure spell a dream wedding.
- They offer highly experienced and qualified wedding coordinators to assist you with wedding planning.
- Starship Sydney Indian Wedding Package is an exclusive package for Indians.
- Some of the notable features of this venue are a private bridal suite, disabled amenities and access, breathtaking views, highly professional staff, and complete privacy.
The Starship Cruises for engagements and weddings
- Starship Sydney (Seated capacity 120-350 guests | Cocktail capacity 950 guests)
- Starship Aqua (Seated capacity 60-140 guests | Cocktail capacity 300 guests)
The Madison Function Centre
The Madison function center is usually known as the Jewel of the Hills district. The venue offers two rooms – The phoenix room and the Stella room. The Stella room is spacious enough to host guests of 270 people, from which there is an entrance to the bridal room. The Phoenix room can settle around 160 guests and also includes a dance floor, alcove seating, and an artistic private lawn.
- They offer a plethora of wedding packages, and also, you can customise the package for your wedding to suit your unique needs and desires.
- The Phoenix room with contemporary aesthetics provides you with a private courtyard.
- Both the Stella and Phoenix rooms are wheelchair accessible.
- The fully air-conditioned venue offers a designated area for DJ and a large parquetry dance floor.
- Delectable cuisine skillfully prepared by award-winning chefs.
The wedding packages available at Madison Function Centre include:
- The Dahlia Package
- The Tulip Package
- The Superior Package
- The Orchid Package
- The Sunday to Thursday Lunch Package
- Three Course Sit Down Dinner
- Two Course Sit Down Dinner
St Marys Memorial Hall
It is the biggest of the council’s venues. They have an experience of about 15 years. It includes a large stage, dressing rooms, and toilet facilities. They also offer state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and lighting. They can accommodate upto 350 guests.
Nestled in the heart of St. Mary’s, this venue forms the flawless setting for your perfect wedding. A spacious venue with cream and beige decor and timber flooring for your extravagant wedding celebration. If you think this is the ideal venue for you to tie the knot, contact the St Marys Memorial Hall staff and book your spot now.
- Commercial kitchen, disability access throughout (inclusive of a wheelchair lift to the stage), the grand stage, and other amenities are available at this venue.
- The newly refurbished hall is fully air-conditioned.
- The dressing rooms are accessible at an extra cost.
Catholic Club Liverpool
This amazing wedding venue in Sydney can accommodate small cocktail weddings to grand banquet weddings. They have a long tradition of hosting weddings. It consists of high-end facilities like the latest sound and lighting systems. So get ready for your big day with the top-most wedding venue. Apart from it, the venue includes rejuvenation, recreation and bar facilities for your guests.
- Balloons and decor, cakes, car hire, wedding photography and video, bands and entertainment, and chair covers are their additional services available for you on extra charges.
- No matter which room you hire in Catholic Club Liverpool, they offer complementary services, including premium table covers, a choice of coloured napkins, table decor, cake table and food service staff.
- The menu, beverage services, and decor are customisable to suit your dream and desires.
Menu options offered by Catholic Club Liverpool are:
- Sit down plated menu
- Buffet menu
The event spaces at Catholic Club Liverpool includes:
- Ballrooms (1,2,3,4)
- Grand Ballroom
- Terrace Rooms (1,2,3,4,5,6)
- Loft Rooms (1,2,3)
- Conservatory (1,2,3,4,5,6)
Macquarie Golf Links
One of the main advantages of this venue is the presence of Macquarie Links golf club as your wedding backdrop. They offer different types of wedding packages. Tolani function centre is the main attraction of this venue. It can accommodate 300 seats. So plan your wedding in Sydney with the top-most wedding venue.
This venue is truly picturesque, offering stunning natural beauty for your wedding photos. Attention to perfection is a quality of their dedicated staff, which ensures a flawless wedding celebration for you. They are equipped with state of the art facilities to make your wedding day as unique and memorable as possible, no matter which style or theme.
- Outstanding and satisfying service by their experienced staff is a boon to host a perfect wedding.
- Macquarie Golf Links offers plenty of on-site parking space for all the guests.
- Delectable cuisine prepared by their excellent chefs will indeed wow the guests.
- You can customise the decor to match your wedding theme.
The Holroyd Centre
It is located in Western Sydney and you can expect the best. Up to 175 guests can be seated in banquet style whereas 300 guests in theatre style. They offer a whole range of packages to choose from, such as the essentials package, and the Diamond package with a long list of inclusions.
- For pre-wedding ceremonies, Nikah, Mehndi, Hindu wedding ceremony or ceremonies with Mandap set-up, their ‘Ceremonial Cultural Package, Package 1’ is the best fit.
- They offer delectable menus, including A La Carte Menu and Buffet Menu, designed by their highly experienced executive chefs.
- The venue features a magnificent sweeping wrought-iron staircase leading to the exquisite foyer, offering an ultimate grand entrance for your guests to witness.
The reception packages offered by The Holroyd Centre include:
- Essentials Wedding Package
- Ruby Wedding Package
- Diamond Wedding Package
- The Cultural Ceremonial Package, Package 1
- Self-catered/External Cultural Package
Taronga Function Centre
This amazing wedding venue in Sydney is located in Mosman, New South Wales. With the picturesque look and side-view, you will get the best wedding experience here. This venue is a part of Taronga zoo, and hence you can expect the best memories. It can accommodate up to 2000 guests. So whether you are planning for an intimate wedding or luxurious wedding, this location is a perfect choice for no doubt. You can arrive at the destination by historic ferry, charter or water taxi, for your special day.
Epicure at Taronga zoo is a function room where they can cater for intimate and grand weddings with 250 guests. Their executive chef and culinary team members offer on-trend and seasonal menus, sourcing sustainable produce. Guests can enjoy spectacular views of Harbour Bridge and Sydney opera house from there.
Other function centres:
- The N’galawa Terrace: It gives you the best panoramic view of Sydney Harbour and Taronga zoo grounds.
- The Dalang Ballroom: It is the biggest one. You will get the perfect view of Sydney Harbour and the city skyline.
- The Gili Rooftop: The Gili rooftop offers a backdrop like no other. Your guests can watch the sunset over the Sydney harbour while relishing the best food.
- A splendid venue with breathtaking views for your grand wedding, which can evoke magnificent memories for you and your guests.
- They have mesmerising lawn event spaces, including Concert Lawns, Condor Lawns and Soden Lawns, with spectacular views of the harbour bridge and city skyline.
- A perfect location for wedding photography, no matter which style.
Panorama House Bulli Tops
If you are dreaming of a waterfront wedding with the beautiful pacific ocean as the backdrop, the new outdoor Gazebo of Panorama House Bulli Tops is the perfect venue for you. Other than Gazebo, they offer a variety of function rooms with various guest capacities. The awe-inspiring views, incredible services, delectable cuisine and accommodating staff are some of their remarkable features, making the space one of Sydney’s best wedding venues. They offer a plethora of flexible wedding packages to suit every budget and need.
- Customisable scrumptious menu affectionately crafted by their world-class chefs.
- Their detail-devoted and attentive team will happily assist you in planning everything to create a perfect wedding.
- Their event spaces are ideal for both small and large wedding celebrations.
The party rooms at Panorama House are:
- The Pacific room
- Marquee Room
- Mediterranean Room
- Ocean Room
- Full Room
They also offer various wedding packages to choose from, such as:
- Pacific: 40 – 90 guests
- Panorama: 80-200 guests
- Lunch: 40-420 guests
- Ocean: 200-420 guests
- Buffet Style: 70-420 guests
- Cocktail style: 40-550 guests
- Breakfast: 40-420 guests
Nestled on the waterfront in Sydney’s Chowder Bay with splendid views of Sydney Harbour, Sergeants’ Mess is a breathtaking venue ideal for those seeking a truly unforgettable wedding day amidst lush greenery and spectacular scenery. This venue is suitable for both intimate and grand wedding celebrations.
The classy and alluring interiors of this venue will make the guests’ jaws drop.
- They are offering world-class catering options crafted by their highly experienced culinary team.
- The spacious dining room will comfortably accommodate 50 to 250 seated guests.
- The Sergeants’ Mess team is experienced and professional, ensuring your big day is in capable hands.
The event spaces at Sergeants Mess includes:
- The Main Dining Room
- Bar Area
Are you planning for an unforgettable wedding in a luxe venue? The Grand Royale is the perfect option. As the name indicates, this venue is truly Royal in all aspects. They offer personalized packages that fit with the taste and budget of every couple. Their staff ensures that everyone who visits the venue will get the perfect mode of hospitality.
- Royale Lounge: The Royale lounge provides the perfect space for a truly memorable and magical celebration that exceeds expectations.
- Grand Ballroom: With a stunning and expansive layout featuring crystal chandeliers, a large dance floor, and modern in-house lighting and visual system, the Grand Ballroom sets the stage for exclusive celebrations.
- A vast range of award-winning food and beverage packages
- Luxurious experience
- Vast parking space
Address: 51-61 South St Granville NSW 2142
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday – Closed
Pymble Golf Club
Pymble is an open field for golfers in the heart of Sydney’s gorgeous north shore residential zone, but trust us when we say that you will be astounded to see them transform it into a beautiful wedding site. The venue also has a friendly and dedicated crew that can assist you with anything related to the wedding, including during the event. They also offer a complimentary tour of the venue so that you can have a good sense of what to expect and arrange your wedding accordingly. This is a lovely location for summer weddings and evening receptions since you can take beautiful photographs with the starry sky in the background.
- Their team provides impeccable service to create a unique experience, ensuring every detail is considered.
- The magnificent garden at the venue is an excellent go-to option for a stunning outdoor ceremony.
- For an unforgettable wedding bash, their Pymble Premium Package, which includes a professional DJ, will be a perfect choice.
- The picturesque golf course makes for a splendid backdrop for your wedding.
Wedding packages offered by Pymble Golf Club include:
- Pymble Package
- Pymble Deluxe Package
- Pymble Premium Package
Windsor Function Centre
Want to celebrate your special day in a venue with standout glamour and state-of-the-art facilities? Then Windsor Function Centre is a perfect go-to option for you. They offer three beautiful function rooms in pillarless design to hold all styles of wedding. The impressive event spaces at Windsor Function Centre makes for a truly breathtaking backdrop for your wedding reception, with high ceilings, drapes, fabulous interiors, well-positioned mirrors, grand stages, spectacular decor, and antique furniture. Their impeccable service, experienced team, luscious menu and stylish rooms make this venue perfect for a unique and memorable wedding.
- The venue offers entirely flexible packages, which can be customised to suit your individual needs.
- They have the experience and expertise in hosting cultural weddings as well.
- Complimentary onsite parking is available.
- Disability access, bridal rooms, Tiffany chairs, round and rectangular tables, cutting edge AV equipment and other amenities are available.
The event spaces at Windsor Function Centre include:
- Bligh Room (banquet capacity: 350 guests, cocktail capacity: 550 guests)
- Macquarie Room (banquet capacity: 140 guests, cocktail capacity: 550 guests)
- Phillip Room (banquet capacity: 96 guests, cocktail capacity: 550 guests)
The Connection Rhodes
This wedding venue is located near Bennelong bridge and the Rhodes Foreshore. This community centre offers two varied spaces, such as the event space and meeting space. The event space is perfect for all kinds of weddings- small and large. The amenities include an in-built stage, chairs, tables, tableware, kitchen, dance floor, and bar, and amazing scenery will give your 300 guests quite fascinated.
If you think this is the right venue to hold your wedding ceremony, contact them right away and book the venue either via email (email@example.com) or phone (+61 2 9121 0277) as this community centre is popular and high in demand.
- Located right next to the scenic Rhodes foreshore, this location is ideal for your wedding photography
- The event spaces at The Connection Rhodes are available for hire from 7 am to 11 pm, seven days a week.
- The venue is fully air-conditioned and offers state-of-the-art audio and video equipment.
- Event space 2 with an external balcony provides unparalleled views of the water.
St Helen’s Community Centre
This community center in Sydney is a low-key and affordable wedding venue! St Helen’s Community Centre is located near the oldest library in Australia- the Glebe’s library. The elegant community center facilitates the easy gathering of 50 guests in theatre style and 70 for the cocktail style wedding, offering you pocket-friendly personalized budgets.
This venue offers 7 trestle tables, which seats up to 4 guests per table, 6 round trestle tables, which seats up to 6 guests per table, and 50 chairs. Please note that St Helen’s Community Centre is a non-alcoholic and smoke-free venue, and also, you should keep the noise to the permissible level.
- Tables, chairs, kitchen and other amenities are available at St Helen’s Community Centre.
- Outside the venue’s premises, limited on-street mobility car parking is available.
- Ten parking spots are open at the neighbouring Ward Avenue parking station after 6 pm.
Sydney Town Hall
Sydney Town Hall has been acknowledged as the most comprehensive and most extravagant 19th-century building in Australia, because of its huge Victorian architecture. If you are thinking about a town hall for your wedding, book this historian building right away.
The breathtaking architecture, antique details, rich history, glittering crystal chandeliers, and sophisticated interiors of this iconic venue make for an incredible backdrop to your vows. Whether you are looking for a splendid setting for your vintage style wedding or an open terrace for a stunning cocktail party, then look no further than Sydney Town Hall. This spectacular venue has it all for your grand wedding.
- They offer sumptuous two-course and three-course plated menu options created by the finest culinary team.
- A masterpiece of 19th-century architecture, the centennial hall provides timeless elegance to your wedding that will make you feel like you’re in another era.
- The Vault is a hidden gem beautified with roughly painted brick walls, paintings from The Woolcott Collection, and heritage furniture makes this venue suitable for couples who want a truly special experience for their small intimate wedding.
The event spaces at Sydney Town Hall includes:
- Centennial Hall
- Lower Town Hall
- Town Hall House
- The Vault
- Marconi Terrace
- Marconi Room and Southern Function Room
- The Barnet Long Room @ Customs House
Shri Durga Devi Devasthanam
If you are planning for a temple wedding in Sydney, then Shri Durga Temple will be one of the best choices. Set in Regents park, Shri Durga Temple worships goddesses like Goddess Durga, Goddess Lakshmi, and Goddess Saraswathy.
Shri Durga Devi Devasthanam offers a wedding hall that can seat up to 800 guests and an educational hall that can accommodate 400 guests. If you love to host your wedding in this sanctified building, book the venue now.
- A perfect venue with a pious environment for your traditional wedding.
- This venue, characterized by its serene ambience, offers incredible elegance along with a touch of spirituality.
- You can customize the wedding decor to achieve your perfect wedding day.
Luna Park Venues
Make your wedding day even more colorful with this amazing wedding venue. It includes an Opera house and harbor bridge. So you can expect a venue of fun, love, and whimsicality. They have also tailored an array of packages that suit every occasion and style.
- An experienced and friendly staff who meticulously pull off every detail of your big day.
- The venue offers a spectacular vista of the city skyline and breathtaking views of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
- A perfect venue for your wedding photography with impressive backdrops.
- They offer ‘Brides on Rides’, an excellent photography opportunity exclusively for the couples hosting their wedding reception at this venue.
The five great venues of Luna Park venues are:
- Grand Ballroom (Banquet capacity: 250-450, Cocktail capacity: 550-950)
- Crystal Ballroom (Banquet capacity: 240, Cocktail capacity: 600)
- Sunset Room (Banquet capacity: 140, Cocktail capacity: 300)
- Ted Hopkins Room (Banquet capacity: 140, Cocktail capacity: 300)
- Palais (Banquet capacity: 120, Cocktail capacity: 250)
The wedding packages available at Luna Park Venues include:
- Cocktail package
- ‘Silver Lining’ Luncheon Package (Crystal Ballroom Package & Palais Package)
- Classic Package
- Signature Package
- Premier Package
Lauriston House Function Centre
Located in Dundas Valley, New South Wales, Lauriston House is a heritage-listed property built well over 100 years ago. Amenities include a formal dining room with a dance floor, a private bridal room, a beautiful lounge area. They offer a variety of wedding packages that include everything you are searching for.
- Their Ultimate Lauriston Wedding Package includes both ceremony and reception, making this venue ideal for the wedding you have always wanted.
- With red carpet, silk floral urn arrangements and other magnificent embellishments, they create a magical atmosphere for the wedding ceremony at the spectacular Victorian garden.
- Appropriate for both small intimate ceremonies and grand wedding bashes for up to 220 guests.
- Their professional event coordinators take care of every detail to make your wedding a unique and unforgettable event.
The wedding packages available at Lauriston House Function Centre include:
- Promotional Packages
- Ultimate wedding package
To make your cultural wedding venue dream a reality, Clarence house can be your best choice. Being a great practice of more than thirty-five years, this wedding venue will offer everything you need. This iconic luxury wedding venue holds a high reputation for receiving unique weddings, no matter if it’s extravagant or budget-friendly.
Celebrate your big day in any one of the exquisitely designed spaces such as the Lemnos or Victoria room. The Lemnos of Clarence house entertains a maximum of 580 guests comfortably whereas the Victoria room entertains a maximum of 320 guests.
- The venue boasts spacious rooms, parquetry dance floors, unrivalled architecture and mesmerising ambience.
- They offer grandeur rooms with pillarless designs adorned with exquisite chandeliers, stylish carpet floorings, and stunning seating arrangements to create the most romantic backdrop for your perfect day.
- Clarence House offers sumptuous menu options ranging from Lebanese, Halal, Greek, Italian, Chinese/Asian, African, Island, Australian, and more.
- Complimentary on-site parking for all guests.
The event spaces at Clarence House includes:
- The Victorian (Guest capacity: 110 – 320)
- The Lemnos (Guest capacity: 320 – 580)
Address: 454 Burwood Rd, Belmore, NSW 2192, Australia
Phone: +61 2 9750 3555
Horizons Beach Venue
Are you searching for a wedding venue in Sydney which offers complete freedom for you to design and decorate? Then, Horizons Beach venue, located in Maroubra South, New South Wales, is for your madness.
- The serene aura of the coastal views of Maroubra Beach and the gentle breeze is sure to give an unparalleled experience to everyone who witnesses your big day.
- The welcoming and friendly team of Horizon Beach Venue works closely with you to ensure your dream wedding becomes a reality.
- With vivid turquoise waters, spectacular sunsets, and magnificent scenery, this venue provides you with the most beautiful backdrops for your wedding photos.
Wedding packages available at Horizons Beach Venue includes:
- Elegant Beach Reception Packages
- Say “I Do” Ceremony Packages
- Engagements and Celebrations
- Cultural Weddings
Pyrmont Community Centre
This wedding venue in Sydney is located 8km away from the Sydney airport. So it will hardly take 20 minutes to drive to reach the destination. It offers three event spaces, which can comfortably seat up to a hundred guests.
The entrance to this wedding venue Sydney is from Mount street, and since there isn’t parking provided guests have to avail metered parking across the Pyrmont area. If you think this is the right place for you to tie the knot, book the venue right away.
- Air conditioning, audiovisual equipment and other amenities are available.
- The Pyrmont team is accommodating and has a keen eye for detail, making them perfect to plan your big day flawlessly.
When it comes to Gledswood homestead, you can choose from the Cask room, Country room, Cellar door, Gledswood room, Henry lawn, lakeside lawn, and Hennery barn. This wedding venue Sydney features a splendid homestead, amidst lush gardens, and various function rooms that cater to nuptials, from delightfully elegant weddings to informal ones with more than 450 guests.
- This awe-inspiring venue surrounded by splendid gardens is truly the epitome of romance.
- The glorious historical features of Gledswood Homestead & Winery will be perfect for a vintage themed venue.
- Team Gledswood specialise in customising a package well suited to achieve your perfect wedding day.
The event spaces at Gledswood Homestead includes:
- Cask Room (50 – 90 guests)
- Country Room (80 -140 guests)
- Gledswood Room (130 – 450 guests)
- Cellar Door (50 – 80 guests)
Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel
If you’re planning to make it a weekend-long wedding celebration, then Watsons’ bay hotel is the best choice. Having 31 stunning suites, a waterfront location, sun-filled outdoor deck, and interior space, these wedding venues Sydney has everything you require to host not merely a wedding. Choose the best suitable wedding package for you.
- The dedicated team at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel meticulously plan every detail to ensure you have the best day of your lives.
- They offer 32 luxurious king-size rooms with floor to ceiling windows and a lot of grandeur amenities for wedding accommodation.
- You can personalise the menu from the sumptuous cuisine prepared by their excellent chefs using the best seasonal ingredients across the country.
- With stunning Sydney Harbour views, mind-blowing sunset, awe-inspiring waterfront celebration spaces, this venue is an ideal spot for your wedding photography.
Wedding packages available at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel includes:
- The Sunset room- Seat capacity: 150 guests, Cocktail capacity: 350 guests
- Top Deck – Seat capacity: 90 -150 guests
One of Sydney’s most spectacular venues, Conca D’Oro offers a magical ambience with its incredibly chic interiors, sparkling crystal chandeliers and stunning flooring. Whether it is a small intimate ceremony or a full-blown extravagant wedding bash you are looking for, this venue delivers it all.
Choose from the four grandeur function rooms – the largest of which has a maximum capacity of 650 seated guests in theatre style or 800 cocktail guests. The Renoir boasts high ceilings, exquisite carpets, dazzling chandeliers and gorgeous parquet floors, creating an enchanting environment for the grand wedding celebration.
- This picturesque venue offers romantic, opulent, and eye-catching backdrops for your wedding.
- Several exquisite function rooms with distinctive features are available for all styles of weddings.
- The Den adorned with charming features is the perfect event space for those looking for a beautiful intimate wedding with up to 50 guests.
The event spaces at Conca D’Oro includes:
- Classic Ballroom
- The Renoir
- Regal Lounge
- The Den
This award-winning venue, situated on 5 acres of mesmerising bushlands and iconic landscaped gardens, offers endless options for your dreamy wedding. Exchange vows in the beautifully manicured gardens, and opt for their luxurious event spaces to host your unique yet grandeur wedding reception.
- The Springfield House’s team is highly professional and experienced in designing weddings and always considers every aspect, down to the tiniest detail.
- The Pavilion, the spectacular black marquee structure, boasts 6 metres peaked transparent ceiling and double glass doors on the entrance, offering a magical space for a truly enchanting wedding celebration.
- A perfect venue with awe-inspiring backdrops for stunning wedding photography.
The event spaces at Springfield House include:
- The Manor (80 – 200 guests)
- The Pavilion Marquee
- The Gardens (Up to 200 guests)
Hawkesbury Race Club
A perfect venue for the couple who dreams of a country fairytale wedding with spectacular views of the Blue Mountains as backdrops. The myriad of event spaces with distinctive and incredible features offers elegant and unique settings for your big day. If you are looking for an outdoor space for a cosy and romantic wedding ceremony, plenty of gardens and grounds are also available in Hawkesbury Race Club.
Gardens and grounds available at Hawkesbury Race Club include:
- Parade Enclosure
- Stable Garden
- James Walsh Courtyard
The amenities they offer for your romantic ceremony includes:
- Garden arbour
- Aisle flower boxes
- Red or white carpet
- Garden chairs
- Skirted signing table
- Setup and pack down
- Floral and music arrangements (available upon request)
Event spaces available at Hawkesbury Race Club for wedding reception includes:
- Glass-front Trackside Room
- Intimate Grandstand Bar
- Courtyard (among the horse stalls)
The facilities they offer for the reception party includes:
- A three-course meal or buffet menu and personalized menus
- Master of Ceremonies
- Table centrepieces
- Fairy lights
- Chair covers and sashes
- Setup and pack down
Wedding packages available at Hawkesbury Race Club includes:
- Classic Package
- Elegance Package
- Allure Package
- Tailor-Made Packages
Say “I Do” amidst the lush greenery of Biviano’s manicured gardens and host your grand wedding reception at their exquisite custom-designed function rooms. Biviano’s Wedding & Event Centre, nestled in Dural, is one of Sydney’s most beautiful wedding venues, which boasts exemplary services, a world-class dining experience and a truly magical ambience. From wedding styling to catering, they organise everything impeccably to make your wedding a one-of-a-kind affair. With breathtaking sweeping views, contemporary event spaces, and gorgeous gardens, this venue provides jaw-dropping backdrops for your wedding photos.
- The in-house team is friendly and detail-oriented with an experience of working with plenty of couples, ensuring the perfect big day for you.
- They offer creative and delicious tailor-made menus designed by their experienced chefs.
- The beautifully landscaped gardens are perfect for a stunning garden-themed wedding ceremony.
Packages offered by Biviano’s for pre-wedding and wedding celebrations include:
- Intimate Weddings
- Garden Ceremonies
- Engagement Parties
- Elaborate Weddings
- Garden Weddings
- Cultural Celebrations
- Kitchen Tea High Tea
- Winter Wedding Packages
The event spaces at Biviano’s include:
- Dining Room
- Event Lounge
Delhi Heights Dural
A perfect venue with a gourmet dining experience that leaves a lasting impression on your guests. Delhi Heights is a famous Indian Restaurant, which offers a wide variety of sumptuous dishes that celebrate Indian flavours. You will be utterly gratified with their gracious hospitality, elegant ambience and award-winning cuisine crafted with authentic Indian ingredients by their finest culinary team.
The venue and staff are very accommodating, and they will ensure that all of your requirements are met. The gorgeous interiors of this venue lend a character and relaxing atmosphere, ideal for a fantastic wedding reception. If you think this is the right place for your wedding celebration, make reservations in advance because this place is one of the most sought-after venues in Sydney and is high in demand.
- Their experienced and welcoming team can facilitate you with every detail of your event, ensuring a flawless and unforgettable wedding celebration.
- The guests will be blown away by the mouth-watering Indian dishes, along with the impeccable service of this Delhi Heights.
Grand Palace Auburn
If an exquisite wedding venue that oozes elegance, charm, and luxury while offering affordable packages sounds like your idea of a dream wedding venue, this venue located in Auburn is the one for you. With Grand Palace Reception, you can customise your wedding celebration just as you pictured in your mind. They provide you with a dedicated team of professional event planners and coordinators who organise every facet of your big day with genuine care. They will create your wedding a unique and lovely experience that your guests will undoubtedly remember for a long time.
- The venue can comfortably accommodate up to 350 seated guests.
- They also look after grandeur chandeliers, stunning floral adornments, and detailed finishing touches, ensuring spectacular wedding decor.
- You can expect high-quality services from this venue on your big day.
Menus offered by Grand Palace Reception include:
- Arabic Cuisine
- Indian Cuisine
- Persian Cuisine
Wedding packages available at Grand Palace Reception include:
- Package A (Royal Buffet – option 1)
- Package B (Royal Buffet – option 2)
- Package C (Customised Buffet)
Loxley On Bellbird Hill
A wow factor is what you are looking for in your wedding venue; book this place. Loxley On Bellbird Hill, nestled at the gateway of the beautiful Blue Mountains in the scenic Hawkesbury Valley, is the perfect venue with picture-perfect backdrops for your wedding day. This venue embracing nature boasts manicured gardens with serene ponds, lovely water lilies, lush lawns, mature trees and breathtaking views.
This country-style venue with outstanding natural beauty has a dreamy feel to it. Loxley On Bellbird Hill offers a plethora of event spaces for you to tie the knot amidst mesmerising gardens. The venue can comfortably cater for up to 180 guests.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens for a splendid garden themed wedding.
- The venue offers fabulous accommodation, including romantic Chalets.
- Their award-winning chefs will design your menu with a variety of sumptuous dishes.
- This venue is ideal for spectacular wedding photography.
Ryde Parramatta Golf Club
Just 20 minutes from the Sydney CBD, Ryde Parramatta Golf Club is a prestigious wedding venue conveniently situated a short distance from the heart of Parramatta. Exchange vows on their splendidly manicured fairway or their terrace, then follow this with a grand wedding banquet in their reception space featuring an impressive Tudor-style ceiling and a great open fireplace. Its natural waterfalls, beautiful lagoons, bridges, lush fairways, and excellently landscaped gardens are added to its charm. These breathtaking natural outdoor surroundings create endless wedding photo opportunities with absolutely stunning backdrops.
- Their covered terrace is a great wet weather option to host your wedding ceremony.
- 200 complimentary onsite car parking spaces are available.
- They offer all-inclusive packages as well as customisable options to suit every couple’s unique needs and desires.
- Delectable cuisine prepared by their executive chefs using fresh and seasonal ingredients are available, and you can also customise the menu as per your requirements.
The event spaces at Ryde Parramatta Golf Club include:
- Tudor Room (Seat capacity: 220)
- Fairway Room (Seat capacity: 40)
Wedding packages available at Ryde Parramatta Golf Club include:
- Ceremony package
- Reception Package (Package1, Package 2 and Package 3)
- Customised Package
San Martin Akuna Bay
If a magnificent fusion of elegance and serenity is the high point of your wedding day wish list, this beautiful waterfront venue is perfect. Located in spectacular Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park surrounds, San Martin Akuna Bay offers state-of-the-art facilities, world-class cuisine, contemporary design and an unparalleled vista of natural beauty. Those seeking a wedding venue that embraces both luxury and nature will find San Martin Akuna Bay gracefully poised for their magical wedding.
- Their packages are flexible, and they will tailor every detail as per your unique requirements.
- This awe-inspiring venue offers a plethora of photography options with stunning backdrops.
- The floor to ceiling windows and a balcony overlooking the lush bushland provide unobstructed views of the scenic beauty of the surroundings.
The guest capacity of San Martin Venue
- Banquet Style – 180 guests
- Cocktail Style – 250 guests
- Theatre Style – 220 guests
- Classroom Style – 110 guests
- Boardroom Style – 60 guests
Wedding packages available at San Martin Akuna Bay include:
- Beginnings Package
- Dreams Package
- Royal Package
Riverside Oaks Golf Resort
Nestled on the Hawkesbury River, Riverside Oaks Golf Resort can provide you with an idyllic backdrop for your special day. You can hold your dream wedding ceremony in the gorgeous Riverside Oaks Golf Resort’s Clubhouse, flooded with natural light and astonishing views of the golf course thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows. If you want a mesmerising outdoor space for your intimate ceremony, this venue set on 587 acres of natural Australian bushland offers endless outdoor options too. This venue is ideal for remarkable wedding photography with splendid bridges, a perfectly manicured golf course, historic sandstone ruins, and an incredible vista of the Hawkesbury River.
- This award-winning venue can hold up to 250 seated guests.
- The clubhouse boasts an exquisite design and a tranquil setting for weddings.
- Riverside Oaks Golf Resort offers onsite accommodation for your guests.
Wedding packages available at Riverside Oaks Golf Resort include:
- The “Oaks” Package
- The “Panorama” Package
- The “Classic” Package
The ceremony locations at Riverside Oaks Golf Resort include:
- Bungool House Garden
- Gangurru Golf Course
Robertson Public House and Kitchen
This historic venue that exudes breathtaking charm, romance and elegance make the perfect backdrop for your rustic-themed wedding. Robertson Public House and Kitchen nestled in the quaint town of Robertson is surrounded by heritage towns, green landscapes, rolling hills, and dramatic sandstone cliffs in the Southern Highlands, making the venue ideal for your happiest day. Located just eight minutes away from the venue, their stunning estate on 75 acres is a picturesque spot for a countryside ‘I do’ moment. Their private garden is another enthralling event space for an enchanting wedding ceremony. With the gorgeous exposed wooden beams, classic festoon lighting, large open fireplace and excellent band stage, this charming venue is all soaked up in rustic charm.
- They offer a wide variety of flexible, all-inclusive wedding packages tailored to your individual needs.
- They have four beautiful newly renovated rooms for accommodation (up to 11 people).
- Their covered deck is an excellent go-to option for wet weather.
- The venue has a capacity of 100 for a seated meal or 150 for a cocktail reception.
Wedding packages available at Robertson Public House and Kitchen include:
- Ceremony Packages
- Garden Ceremony
- Private Acreage
- Other local options
- Reception Packages
- Package Option 1
- Package Option 2
- Package Option 3
Long Reef Golf Club
Those who want a dreamy beach wedding venue with glorious coastal views and spellbinding sunsets, make sure you consider Long Reef Golf Club. This is a marvellous beachfront wedding venue with soul-stirring views, delectable cuisine and a serene ambience. They boast a fabulous outdoor terrace from which the couples can gaze out at the panoramic sea vista and ponder their blissful future together. Already started dreaming of tying a knot in the manicured beachfront lawn? Hurry! Book the venue right away. Otherwise, you will be disappointed because this venue is really famous and in great demand.
- Their dedicated wedding coordinators consider the couple’s preferences and personalities and plan every detail down to the tiniest to craft a memorable wedding celebration.
- They offer delicious Children’s Menu exclusively for children aged between 2 – 11 years old.
- The reception room can cater to up to 140 seated guests and 250 guests for a cocktail style reception.
Wedding packages available at Long Reef Golf Club include:
- Ceremony Packages
- Pure Elegance
- Infinite Love
- Modern Luxe
- Reception Packages
- White Rock
- Beach Chic
- Bayside Bliss
- Seaside Love
- Coastal Breeze
- Beverage Packages
- Emerald Beverage Package
- Sapphire Beverage Package
- Diamond Beverage Package
Kirribilli Club is a hidden gem located in the enchanting setting of Lavender Bay overlooking Sydney Harbour and offers incredible views of Sydney’s iconic landmarks such as the Harbour Bridge and Luna Park. The venue boasts two gorgeous function rooms with outstanding features. The spectacular wall to wall glass window of Harbourview Lounge let in ample natural light and bestows an unforgettable ambience for your big day. With a stunning parquetry dance floor, alluring Lavender Bay and the Rocks vista, splendid interior, and magnificent high ceiling, the Grand Ballroom is perfect for a glorious wedding celebration.
The event spaces at Kirribilli Club include:
- Harbourview Lounge (Seated capacity: 80 guests, cocktail capacity: 180 guests)
- Grand Ballroom (Seated capacity: 80 – 300 guests)
Menu options offered by Kirribilli Club include:
- Seated Menu
- Roaming Menu
- Vineyard Selection
Wedding packages available at Kirribilli Club include:
- Kirribilli Cocktails
- Harbourview Package
- Lavender Bay Package
- Personal Tailored Packages
- Platinum Wedding Package
Live your dream of a fairy tale wedding amidst mesmerising bushland by the Amphitheater at The Woodlands wedding venue. Nestled in the spectacular grounds of Harrington Forest, this venue with gorgeous scenery, super-relaxed vibe, dreamy sunset and modern decor is a truly magical spot to say “I Do”. Whether you’re planning an intimate event or an extravagant celebration, this venue with a wide variety of event spaces is perfect for any style of wedding.
- An ideal venue for stunning wedding photography with scenic backdrops.
- They have a dedicated team of experts who take care of every element of your event.
- The William Douglas Room, with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace and undercover balcony, is perfect for intimate wedding celebrations.
The event spaces at The Woodlands include:
- Campbell Room (banquet capacity: 220 guests, cocktail capacity: 300 guests)
- William Douglas Room (banquet capacity: 60 guests, cocktail capacity: 80 guests)
- Park Room (banquet capacity: 70 guests, cocktail capacity: 70 guests)
- The Dining Room (banquet capacity: 90 guests, cocktail capacity: 100 guests)
Wedding packages available at The Woodlands include:
- Ceremony Packages
- Classic Ceremony Package
- Premium Ceremony Upgrade
- Reception Packages
- Lunch (4 Hour Deluxe Wedding Package)
- Dinner (5.5 Hour Deluxe Wedding Package)
- Cocktail (5 Hour Deluxe Wedding Package)
- Beverage Packages
- Classic Package
- Premium Package
A heavenly venue for all couples who want to tie the knot in the enchanting woods beneath a canopy of gorgeous trees. Set within 500 acres of pristine Denham Court Estate, the Ottimo house offers a truly magical atmosphere overflowing with the unspoiled beauty of lush greenery. This venue tucked in the deep of the wilderness bestows an incredible fusion of manicured gardens, a tranquil lake, classic country-style architecture and modern decor. They have the expertise and experience in designing weddings from special intimate celebrations to extravagant large-scale bashes with 450 guests. With a choice of various fantastic function rooms, they offer the perfect space to suit any style of wedding.
- A venue with a plethora of awe-inspiring backdrops for a dreamy wedding album.
- Their friendly and professional team are committed to delivering to your heart’s desires.
- With an excellent culinary team, Ottimo House offers a world-class dining experience.
The event spaces at Ottimo House include:
- Rosewood Room (Seating Capacity: 50 – 120 guests)
- Mahogany Room (Seating Capacity: up to 450 guests)
- Marquee Room (Seating Capacity: up to 250 guests)
Urban Tadka is one of the most sought after wedding venues in Sydney by the Indians in Australia. The Urban Tadka offers exemplary Indian cuisine, which makes the venue famous among the Indians. No matter the size of the wedding, the venue will have the perfect spot to host your wedding and accommodate up to 250 guests.
It is located in the suburbs of Terry hills and is equipped to cater to all the cuisine needs and houses some of the finest chefs specialised in Indian cuisine. The exquisite furnishings, spectacular Indonesian style woodwork and retro style rope hanging filament bulbs, etc., makes this venue a romantic and beautiful setting for your one-of-a-kind wedding.
- Urban Tadka offers sumptuous Indian cuisine with rich flavours that your guests will never forget.
- The magnificent tranquil setting of this venue bestows a serene ambience for your wedding day
- Ample car parking spaces for the guests.
Kemps Creek Sporting & Bowling Club
All the trappings of old-world charm, with all the contemporary chic – that’s what you can expect from a wedding at Kemps Creek Sporting & Bowling Club. Nestled at Elizabeth Drive between Penrith and Liverpool, this venue offers state of the art amenities, flexible packages and outstanding service.
The Oasis Room boasts a stunning outdoor area featuring a rotunda, lush lawns, a lovely wooden bridge, a historic horse-drawn carriage, antique stone seating and fabulous greenery. This perfectly manicured garden is a mesmerising spot to say vows to your love of life. With rustic charm and modern elegance, this venue provides you with jaw-dropping photo opportunities.
- Their dedicated and experienced staff will plan everything flawlessly to ensure your big day is unforgettable and relaxed.
- Disability access, built-in bar, tables, chairs and other facilities are available.
- They offer plentiful parking space.
- Delicious menu packages, including buffet style and cocktail to a-la-carte menus.
The Royal Motor Yacht Club Broken Bay
Located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Royal Motor Yacht Club bestows a picturesque backdrop and blissful waterfront setting for your dream wedding. Their outdoor wedding space, Compass Terrace, with floating sailboats and yachts that beautifully blend in the background, is the perfect spot for a romantic outdoor wedding ceremony. The Top Deck Function Room, which can comfortably accommodate 160 guests, boasts breathtaking sweeping views of the fabulous waters of Pittwater.
- They offer customisable wedding reception packages, including cocktails, lunch and dinner.
- Fabulous photo and video opportunities abound amid the sailboats, yachts on the beautiful Pittwater.
- The scrumptious cuisine prepared by their executive chefs will surely impress even the most discerning palettes.
Wedding packages available at Royal Motor Yacht Club include:
- Pittwater Package
- Commodore Package
- Royal Cocktail Package
Beverage packages available at Royal Motor Yacht Club include:
- Standard Beverage Package
- Premium Beverage Package
Are you after a simple and beautiful ceremony in a secluded rustic retreat surrounded by native bushland? Burnt Orange will be an utterly romantic choice that delivers your heart’s desire. This Mosman venue nestled in a historic sandstone mansion boasts two aesthetically designed event spaces with a tranquil ambience. You can have an intimate vow exchange on the Sandstone terrace adjoined to The Signals Room, with incredible sweeping views over Sydney Harbour as the backdrop. If you have an extensive guest list of 160 people for the banquet style wedding reception, the alfresco setting in the Balcony with breathtaking views of Chowder Bay and Middle Head will be a perfect option.
- The majestic views, bushland, and the sandstone mansion itself make stunning backdrops for your wedding celebration.
- Their excellent culinary team prepares customised menus that reflect your ideas, choices and desires.
- Delectable cuisine crafted by their head chef, Guillaume Dubos, using fresh, local ingredients.
The event spaces at Burnt Orange include:
- The Signals Room
- The Balcony
Wedding packages available at Burnt Orange include:
- Cocktail Event (Ideal for 100 – 200 guests)
- Seated Dinner Event
- Exclusive Venue Hire
Pier One Sydney Harbour
A dreamy backdrop of the Sydney Harbor Bridge to create magic at your wedding. Pier One Sydney Harbour is the prime wedding venue with three unparalleled romantic settings for you to celebrate your big day. Dance underneath an awning of fairy lights or join hands when the sun sets over the water with the Sydney Harbour Bridge. This destination is a perfect match for all those wonderful couples who wish to blend their celebrations with the beauty of nature.
- Elegant indoor and outdoor spaces surrounded by scenic views offer gorgeous backdrops for wedding photography.
- The function rooms are flooded with an abundance of natural light through the floor to ceiling windows, creating a truly romantic atmosphere for wedding celebrations.
- With transparent roof and walls, pillarless design and removable side panels, the Bridge Marquee is perfect for cocktail-style weddings.
The event spaces at Pier One Sydney Harbour include:
- Water Room
- Capacity – Seated (round tables):182, Seated (kings tables):142, Cocktail style:350
- Bridge Marquee
- Capacity – Seated (round or kings tables):100, Seated, including bridal table (round or kings tables):90, Cocktail style:150
- Dawes Point Rooms
- Capacity – Seated (round tables):140, Seated (kings tables):126, Cocktail style:200
Address: 11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Phone: +61 2 8298 9999
Set within five acres of splendid parkland in the Shire of Baulkham Hills, Cropley House is an exquisite wedding venue for your nuptials and celebrations. Originally built in the 1920s, this mesmerising venue is the epitome of elegance and sophistication and offers the best of both worlds. Tying the knot in front of the stunning rustic gazebo in the gorgeous rose garden will be a dream come true moment for every couple. For a beautiful intimate wedding ceremony, the Cropley Room I and II overlooking the lush greenery of the estate will be a perfect spot.
- Their highly qualified and detail-devoted staff will help with all of your planning for the big day.
- This picturesque venue has a unique charm that dazzles from every angle, making it ideal for superb wedding photography.
- With high ceilings, sparkling crystal chandeliers, and wall-length windows, the Elizabeth room is suitable for weddings up to 180 guests seated.
The event spaces at Cropley House include:
- Victoria Room
- Elizabeth Room
- View Rooms (I & II)
- Cropley Rooms (I & II)
- The Garden
Wedding packages available at Cropley House include:
- Ceremony Package
- Post Ceremony Packages (Option 1, Option 2 and Option 3)
- Post Ceremony Packages (Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail)
Beverage packages available at Cropley House include:
- Classic Package
- Superior Wine Upgrade
Are you planning a vintage western wedding in Sydney? The Kittyhawk, with its wonderful food and interior, is a fantastic venue for your wedding. The restaurant is styled after the 1944 Paris Liberation and provides a classic elegance to a meticulously designed experience in the heart of Sydney. We know what you’re thinking: if only the wine came with the Paris theme, but it does. There’s also a hidden surprise in the restaurant, one of the most popular cocktail bars in the city. This restaurant offers the best of both worlds: a formal wedding backdrop and a fun atmosphere for your guests.
The event spaces at Kittyhawk include:
- The Officers’ Mess
- The Conservatory
- Whole Venue
Reception packages available at Kittyhawk include:
- Kittyhawk Express
- Corsair (cocktail)
- Mustang (cocktail)
- Tomahawk (cocktail)
- Spitfire (seated)
- Kittyhawk (seated)
Beverage packages available at Kittyhawk include:
- Petty Officer’s Package
- Officer’s Package
- Lieutenant General’s Package
- Major General’s Package
Canapé menu options at Kittyhawk include:
- Cold Canapés
- Warm Canapés
- Substantial Canapés
- Dessert Canapés
Canapé packages available at Kittyhawk include:
- Staff Sergeant
- Night Flyer
West Ryde Community Hall
If you’re planning for a small gala with 1200 guests, this venue will be your choice. The wooden flooring is one of the main highlights and you can easily make your big day memorable. Parking space is not available here, yet public transportation and trains are easily accessible.
- Accessible toilet
- Air-conditioning/ceiling fans
- PA System
- Trestle tables/chairs
- Wheelchair access
Mukti Gupteshwar Temple
If you’re planning for a temple wedding in Sydney, Mukti Gupteshwar (Lord Shiva) will be the best choice. The temple can accommodate up to 500 guests and hence you can have a vibrant Hindu wedding without a doubt. Symphony Events offers the best Hindu Wedding Ceremony Mandap decorations with maximum detailing.
- Venue decoration
- Mandap decoration
- Registered wedding celebrant
- Pure vegetarian food catering
- Onsite vehicle parking for 150 vehicles
Location– Minto, NSW, Australia
Main Deity– Mukti Gupteshwar (Lord Shiva)
Established By– Australian believers of Hindu religion
Known for -The only man-made cave temple all over the world
Entry Fees– Nil
Day Timing– 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Evening Timing– 5:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m.
Weekends and Public Holidays– 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 pm
Phone Number– 98023751
Best Time to Visit– February to March during the Maha Shiva Ratri or March to April during the Ganesh Chaturthi.
Address– 203 Eagleview Rd, Minto NSW 2566, Australia.
Four Seasons Hotel
Looking for the best wedding venue in Sydney to host a delicious feast for your guests? Then the Four Seasons Hotel will be the perfect place. You will get the customised wedding packages here. The wedding specialist of Four Seasons Hotel will schedule planning, date reservation, menu details, and all other aspects of your wedding. This hotel has 1675 square meters of wedding venue space; hence you can make your dream big fat wedding a reality.
- Scrumptious multi-course cuisine prepared by the finest culinary team.
- This venue houses 12 luxurious event spaces with distinctive features for your extravagant wedding celebration.
- A magnificent deluxe full harbour room with stunning views of Sydney Harbour for the wedding night is a highlight of their Radiant Wedding Package.
Wedding packages offered by Four Seasons Hotel
- Intimate Package
- Radiant Package
- Luminous Package
The event spaces at Four Seasons Hotel includes:
- Grand Ballroom
- Studio Rooms
- The Residential Suite
- The Loft
- Lounge 32 Boardroom
- Gallery Rooms
Waterview in Bicentennial Park
This serene wedding venue is located in Rhodes, New South Wales, and can accommodate up to 700 guests. This venue can easily personalize with the couples’ wedding ideas. You can have an amazing outdoor and indoor wedding here.
Tranquil park and lake views
A dedicated team of wedding specialists
- Park Room: 540 guests in cocktail style and 228 in Banquet style
- Lake Room: 480 guests in cocktail style and 204 in Banquet Style
- Bel Parco: 250 guests in cocktail style and 108 in banquet style
- Lake room+ Park room: 700 guests in cocktail style and 420 guests in banquet style
- Entire venue: 1500 guests in cocktail style and 850 in banquet style
The Waterfront Function Centre
The Waterfront Function Centre Sans Souci at St George Motor Boat Club is unique with its austere beauty and elegance. It is located near Kogarah Bay and the most modern State of the Art Marina in Sydney. There are multiple spaces available at the venue, and you can choose according to your guests’ number.
- Waterfront Room: Offering magnificent water views, the room can hold a maximum of 350 guests in cocktail style, 250 seated, and a minimum of 150 guests.
- St Kilda Room: Offering spectacular water views overlooking the Kogarah Bay, St Kilda room can accommodate a maximum of 150 guests in seated style and 110 seated, and a minimum of 80 guests.
- Bayview room: Offering stunning views overlooking the rippling waters of Georges River, the Bayview room can satiate the needs of 150 guests in cocktail style, 120 seated guests, and a minimum of 80 guests.
- Sapphire Room: Ideal for small, intimate weddings, with 90 seated guests and 120 cocktail-style guests.
- Suitable for all modes of events
- Charming water views and spacious private terraces
- The dedicated function planning team
- Can accommodate up to 350 guests
- Provides AV equipment
Sri Venkateswara temple at Helensburgh is one of the traditional and famous Hindu temples in New South Wales. At Sri Venkateswara temple, the marriages are conducted at the Marquee behind the Shrine of Lord Shiva, based on Hindu religious beliefs. The Hindu clerics of the stupa preside over the Hindu Wedding Routines.. Wedding Catering is also available. Lord Venkateswara, Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesha, Lord Rama, Lord Chandramouleshwara, Goddess Tripura Sundari are some of the major divinities of this temple. You can book the venue online through their Wedding Hall Booking Request Form, or you can directly contact their wedding coordinator.
Temple opening timings :
Mon to Fri : 08.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 04.00 PM to 07.00 PM.
(Note: closed between 12.00 PM & 04.00 PM) .
Sat / Sun & Public Holidays: 08.00 AM to 07.00 PM.
Canteen opening timings:
Sat / Sun & Public Holidays: 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM.
- With the serene ambience and mystical vibe of this temple, you can look forward to a spectacular and unforgettable wedding day.
- You can customise the designs and decorations for your wedding to suits your heart’s desire.
- Through the calendar in their Wedding/Marquee Hall Booking Request page, you can easily spot the dates on which the venue will be available for bookings and the dates that are already booked.
Sri Karphaga Vinayakar Temple
Sri Karphaga Vinayakar Temple is located in the heart of Sydney. If you are planning for a temple wedding, this temple will be the right choice, since your guests can easily reach there. The total ambiance of the temple enhances spirituality and inner peace. Your wedding ceremony and rituals can easily be carried out without any interruptions.
Mandavilla Function Centre
It is a perfect wedding venue for classic and stylish nuptials. Even since the ’90s, this wedding venue is quite popular and is still a favorite among the new generation. The polite staff is the main highlight of this venue and you will keep them in mind forever.
- Mandavilla: Mandavilla room is simply ideal for the larger, more luxurious celebrations accommodating between 90 to 260 guests.
- Magnoleas: Seating up to 110 guests, and with its own private parking Magnolea’s is the perfect choice for holding your next gathering. It is the perfect venue for a small intimate wedding.
20+ years of experience
Packages to suit every individual’s taste and budget
Unique menu to your requirements
The room is fully air-conditioned for the comfort of your guests.
Roselea Community Centre
The elegant event space facilitates the easy gathering of 550 guests in theatre style and 400 guests for function. The key takeaway is the main hall adjoined by external verandas along with six purpose-built bays for preparation. Off-site parking is available here.
Harold Park Community Hall
If you are planning for a Community hall wedding, then Harold Park will be a good choice. The picturesque outside is the highlight and you can have good photographs too. It is situated in the Tramsheds complex and anyone can easily hire it for any mode of celebration. The total size of the venue is 500 square meters, and so you can have a lavish wedding.
250 people capacity
Nearby public transportation
Fully air-conditioned room
Somersby Garden Estate
If you are planning a garden wedding, then Somersby Garden is the best choice for you. It is the ultimate garden and marquee wedding destination in Sydney. This venue includes landscapes and charming vegetation. The cascading Somersby Falls, The Great North Walk, El Cadore Equestrian Centre, The Reptile Park, Glenworth Valley.
Garden with horseshoe bridge, the Pavilion
50min north of Sydney
Pavilion Wedding Package: The pavilion Wedding Package is designed to conduct your wedding ceremony and reception party.
Waratah Wedding Package: It is suitable for marquee weddings and high-end guest weddings.
Get some ethnic color to your wedding through The Lemnos. With the scenic Greek island of Lemnos, you can expect the best wedding ever. They have more than 30 years of experience in hospitality and you can expect prime quality services.
Wednesday – Friday
10:30am – 6pm
Saturday – Sunday
11am – 4pm
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel
Make your wedding a luxe experience at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth Hotel. Enjoy the French elegance in the middle of a bustling city.
Ages of Sydney folk have bestowed their wedding day with Sofitel Sydney Wentworth since the team held their very first wedding in 1966. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding or a grand ballroom gala for 450 guests, the luxury hotel’s three wedding venues set everything.
- On-site valet parking operated by Wilson Car Parking
- Outdoor garden terrace
- Sofitel MyBed in guest rooms
- Indulgent Bath & Turndown service
- Complimentary access to Elixr Health Club
- Club Sofitel Lounge
- Business Centre & Library
The Highline Venue
It is one of the most glamourous wedding venues in Sydney. With a design that is utilitarian yet majestic, over 4.5 meter high ceilings, grand 24k gold chandeliers, richly decorated ballrooms, and elegant garden terraces, The HIGHLINE Venue presents the best of everything.
Marble ballroom: Up to 150 guests in banquet style and 350 guests in cocktail style
Ruby Ballroom: Up to 300 guests in banquet style and 450 in cocktail style
Gold Ballroom: Up to 270 guests in banquet style and 500 in cocktail style
Sky Ballroom: Up to 400 in banquet style and 800 in cocktail style
Emerald Ballroom: Up to 550 in banquet style and 1000 in cocktail style
Sapphire Ballroom: Up to 800 in banquet style and 1500 in cocktail style
- Opal wedding package
- Platinum wedding package
- Marble wedding package
- Jade wedding package
- Pearl wedding package
- Imperial wedding package
The William Inglis Hotel
Located in the southwest of Sydney, The William Inglis Hotel at Riverside Stables is situated only 30 minutes from Sydney Kingsford-Smith Airport and 40 minutes from the Sydney CBD. It is one of the best luxury wedding venues in Sydney and they offer affordable and customized wedding packages too.
- The big barn
- The wedding pavilion
- The garden pavilion
- The arena
The big barn seats a maximum of 200 attendees. The largest event space among these spaces is The Arena, with a carrying capacity of 550 people.
Dunes Palm Beach
You will find abundant outdoor and indoor areas amidst gardens with harbor views and styled in a coastal chic manner.
Q Station Manly
Q Station Manly is located in 33 acres of Australian bushland on Sydney’s North Head. It offers the best backdrop for your wedding and reception all over Sydney. Beautiful heritage rooms and function rooms are available here and you can choose the best that suits your wedding theme.
Cocktail-style reception in the Glasshouse
Governor Bourke Ballroom
views over Sydney Harbour
Nurse Ford and nurse egan room: With spectacular views of Manly and Sydney harbour. The room caters from 50 to 75 guests.
The Dining room: Caters up to 80 seated guests and 150 standing guests.
Governor bourke ballroom: The largest among four spaces in Q manly. The space caters to a maximum of 200 standing guests, 100 seated guests.
The Glasshouse: Caters to 50 standing guests.
The Pasadena Sydney is near Pittwater and is close to the church. With the best chefs and delicacies the city has to offer, all while enjoying the best view. If you’re planning a summer wedding, nighttime reception, or bachelor party, this is the place to be. With plenty of open areas and huge, wide windows, the restaurant’s ambience is very pleasant, making it a perfect choice for both indoor and outdoor weddings throughout the year. If you or your guests enjoy music, they also have singers available to play for you at any time of the day. This is also the best location to hold your wedding if you have guests arriving from different countries.
- The guests can reach directly to the venue by boat, seaplane or car as Pasadena offers direct waterfront access, including a private jetty.
- Both seated or canapé style reception choices are available.
- Their friendly and professional team never leaves a stone unturned in making your special day memorable.
The event spaces at Pasadena Hotel include:
- Waterfront Lawn
- The Palm Garden
- Open-aired Restaurant
- Intimate Cocktail Lounge
It would be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have a wedding at the historic Sydney Opera House, which is also one of Sydney’s best wedding photography sites, with a royal botanical garden as a bonus, which you will get as a whole package when you book Bennelong. They’re also known for their delectable cuisine and brilliant chefs. When it comes to producing delightful delicacies in the most elegant manner, the chefs are enchantresses. For your vegan guests, they also have fantastic vegan cuisine. This site offers a panoramic view of the city, as well as a garden where you can go completely greenie if you want, and all of the best food the city has to offer; it’s no surprise they call it a paradise.
- An unforgettable dining experience with gourmet cuisine designed by the famous chef Peter Gilmore.
- Along with an expert team, they offer The Little Black Book, which includes an event checklist and toolkit, ensuring perfect planning for a worry-free wedding celebration.
- The Table, a gorgeous dining space in the core of the restaurant, is a perfect spot for a small intimate wedding reception with up to 10 guests.
The event spaces at Bennelong include:
- City Circle (29 to 100 guests)
For Lunch: Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
For Dinner: Thursday – Monday
- The Table (10 guests)
For Lunch: Saturday & Sunday
For Dinner: Thursday – Saturday
- Opera Circle (28 guests)
For Lunch: Thursday – Sunday
For Dinner: Thursday – Saturday
It is located near the Cockle Bay Wharf, the venue overlooking the harbor and its beautiful shores will make your wedding day real magic. This premium wedding venue in Sydney is famous for its picturesque water views, event facilities and five versatile spaces. The darling rooms can seat up to 200 guests whereas the Cockle bay rooms can seat up to 300 guests. Whereas the venue as a whole can seat up to 550 guests.
The Darling rooms and Cockle bay rooms offer private outdoor balconies as well, which can captivate your guests and can be ideal for canapes or pre-dinner drinks. The packages offered by Dockside Sydney start from $95 per guest.
- This magnificent venue offers unparalleled views of Darling Harbour
- Their wedding packages are designed for a stress-free wedding and can be tailored to suit your budget and requirements.
- Highly professional wedding planners of Dockside Sydney will assist you every step of the way.
Wedding packages available at Dockside Sydney includes:
- Deluxe weddings on the harbour
- Classic weddings on the harbour
Located just minutes from Palm Beach and some altitudes above Whale Beach, Jonah’s offers a one-of-a-kind site, stunning vistas, first-class hospitality, and beautifully fitted furniture that will make your big day unforgettable for you and your guests.
- Exclusive access to the cliff top lawn, balcony, terrace, bar, and restaurant for the length of your event.
- At their spectacular cliff top garden, seating for 20 people, a signing table, and an I-pod docking station are available (If required, they provide wet weather back up as well).
- Stunning view of Whale beach and in synchronisation with the beauty of nature.
- An excellent restaurant service, providing delicious cuisines as per your needs.
The packages offered by Jonah’s include:
- Package Option 1
- Half-day exclusive use of the property
- For Lunch: 11 am – 5 pm
- For Dinner: 5 pm – 11 pm
- Package Option 2
- 24-hour exclusive use of the property (11 am – 11 am)
Menu options offered by Jonah’s include:
- Sit Down Menu
- Degustation Package
- Cocktail Party Package
- Kids Meals
- Crew Meals
The Boathouse Shelly Beach
A boathouse for a wedding! Doesn’t that sound wonderful and unique? Yes! It is indeed a dream come true for many couples. The Boathouse Shelly Beach is your one-stop venue for both sit-down and canapé style weddings on the upper level of the boathouse. Plan your beautiful wedding with The Boathouse Shelly Beach to have an unmatched experience of boathouse celebrations.
Let your dream of having a unique and personalised wedding happen with a blend of natural beauty and the beachside view. A wedding day is when two souls take vows for a lifetime, and water being a sacred element, can be the perfect witness for your precious moments. The Boathouse Shelly Beach will embark your way to walk down through the aisle to a new life keeping water as the witness. So, choose them if you wish to make your wedding day ethereal and magical.
- The venue bestows a marvellous boathouse experience to your guests.
- The Boathouse Shelly Beach can comfortably accommodate 120 guests for canapé reception and 60 guests for sit down reception.
Ceremony Styling Packages
- Package One
- White timber arbour
- 24 charcoal and white rattan chairs
- Signing table with two chairs
- Set up and pack down of ceremony styling
- Package One + Flowers
- White timber arbour with flowers and greenery on one side
- 24 charcoal and white rattan chairs
- Signing table with a vase of fresh blooms and two chairs
- 6 pots of fresh flowers and greenery
- Set up and pack down of ceremony styling
- Package Two
- White timber arbour
- 24 white directors chairs
- Signing table with two chairs
- Set up and pack down of ceremony styling
- Package Two + Flowers
- White timber arbour with flowers and greenery on one side
- 24 white directors chairs
- Signing table with a vase of fresh blooms and two chairs
- 6 pots of fresh florals and greenery
- Set up and pack down of ceremony styling
- Package Three
- Four white timber plinths
- Eight white benches
- Signing table with two chairs
- Set up and pack down of ceremony styling
- Package Three + Flowers
- Two white timber plinths with fresh flowers and greenery
- Eight white benches
- Signing table with a vase of fresh blooms and two chairs
- Set up and pack down of ceremony styling
The Woods Farm
If you dream of a stunning farm wedding venue oozing rustic charm and romance, you’ll swoon at the sight of this boutique country farm. This incredibly unique wedding venue lets you soak in a relaxing ambience and a holiday spirit. Spread across 40 acres of tranquil bushland in Jervis Bay, The Woods is a charming wedding venue where you can embrace the farmyard air, get lovely wedding photos with their cute and friendly farm animals and can have a lot of outdoor fun. Walk down the enchanting arched aisle, exchange vows in the bush chapel and do a party in their awe-inspiring wedding shed. Nothing will be more magical than a wedding at this breathtakingly fabulous farm venue.
- With several beautiful cottages and glamping tents, the venue offers fantastic accommodation choices for up to 120 guests.
- This is truly a spectacular venue with a plethora of unbelievable photo opportunities.
- They provide a farm tour to your guests and an exciting opportunity to interact with their lovely farm animals.
- The grand wedding shed adorned with antique chandeliers is a mesmerising spot to host your wedding bash.
The spaces at The Woods Farm for the wedding ceremony, reception and accommodation include:
- Wedding Shed
- Individual Holidays Cabins (8)
- Glamping Tents (18)
The Branksome Hotel
The Branksome Hotel is very near to the international terminal and hence you can arrange your wedding very easily. This luxe wedding venue will delight your guests with all sorts of entertainment. You can enjoy all the luxury 5-star facilities for only 4-star prices.
- Complementary Health Centre with sauna
- 25m indoor swimming pool, separate children’s pool
- fully equipped gym and showers
- Children’s Playground
- 0.4 Km from Botany Road bus stop with direct bus services to the Sydney CBD
- 1 Km from Mascot Train Station and 1km from Domestic Airport Train Station
- 1 Km to Domestic T2 & T3, 4.3Kms to International Terminal
- 8 Kms to Sydney CBD
Allure by Delhi Heights Function Centre
Allure by Delhi Heights function centre is located in the heart of Blacktown and can easily accommodate 300 guests. We cater to all types of events and provide in house catering.
Our package price varies depending upon the number of guests attending.
We have a minimum guest requirement of 80 people.
- From 80 – 100 : $60 pp and for Kids $35 pp
- From 101 – 150 : $55 pp and for Kids $30pp
- From 151 and above : $50 pp and for Kids $30pp
Please note infants are not counted in total numbers, anyone between age 3 to 10 years will be counted as kids and guests above the age of 10 will be considered as adults.
Our package includes
* 4 Entrees ( Choice of 2 Vegetarian and 2 Non Vegetarian to be selected from our Menu)
* 4 Mains ( Choice of 2 Vegetarian and 2 Non Vegetarian to be selected from our Menu)
* 2 Dessert
– Mix Bread, Rice, Salad, Condiments and soft drinks ( Coke and lemonade) are included.
Any extra items can be included and will be charged separately.
Menu is decided 3 weeks in advance of the event. We will try our best to include special requests or any dietary requirements.
A $500 deposit to lock the date. This amount will be adjusted in your final bill. A full payment is required a week before the event.