21 Outdoor Wedding Venues in Sydney
The perfect words to describe a traditional North Indian wedding are loud, flashy, and great fun. COVID-19 had a significant economic impact, putting an end to these fun and luxurious weddings. However, everything is now back to normal, especially weddings. As a result, people are all set to plan a big, fun, and fancy wedding.
The Australian city of Sydney is one of the best places to hold outdoor weddings because of its stunning waterfront views and lush green scenery.
You may also like to read:
- Adorable 21 Small Wedding Venues in Sydney
- 15 Micro Wedding Packages in NSW by Symphony Events
- Top 19 Luxury Wedding Venues in Sydney
- Top 30 Wedding Cake Suppliers in Sydney Unveiled
- 30 Unique Wedding Favours Ideas in Australia to Amaze Your Guests
- 18 Wedding DJs in Sydney to Soundtrack Your Special Day
Stunning Outdoor Wedding Venues in Sydney
It’s hard to think of a more beautiful and joyful occasion than a wedding. It can be a small, close-knit affair with close friends and family, or a grand celebration worthy of a palace.
Outdoor weddings are spectacular for the fact that they are beautiful, scenic, and memorable. Our team at Symphony Events has narrowed down some of the best outdoor wedding venue suggestions to a select few.
1. Orso Bayside
The Middle Harbour wedding venue Orso Bayside located in Middle Harbour, is renowned for its picturesque waterfront setting. This award-winning wedding venue offers breathtaking harbour views, delectable cuisine, and reception space with 250 seated guests for any intimate or luxurious event.
The natural lighting and tranquil environment create an ideal romantic atmosphere for your special day. What makes the Orso Bayside wedding venue special are:
- The stunning waterfront view
- Delectable meals and desserts
- Accommodates up to 240 guests seated and 350 guests for a cocktail-style wedding
- Gorgeous reception space with exceptional decor and a neutral colour palette
Address: 79 Parriwi Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
2. Waterview in Bicentennial Park
Bicentennial Park is a 40-hectare protected park with natural lighting and parkland views is located in the suburb of Homebush Bay. The venues can accommodate receptions for up to 1,500 guests. The destination is easily accessible due to its central location and ten-minute walking distance from the Olympic Park and Concord West train stations.
Bicentennial Park also offers three private event spaces: Lake Room, Park Room, and Bel Parco. The venue’s champagne-coloured textile walls are a striking feature. Unique features of the wedding venue include:
- Easily accessible location
- Indoor reception spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Complimentary facility for onsite car parking
Address: Bicentennial Dr, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
3. The Gardens on Forest
The wedding venue features a verdant garden, an elegant late-Victorian heritage homestead, magnificent ballrooms, and Juliette balconies. Gardens on Forest is a picturesque wedding venue that allows you to truly personalise your wedding with event decor, music, entertainment, and other services.
The fairytale wedding venue surrounded by tranquil water features and manicured gardens will make your wedding day dreamlike and unforgettable. You can also take advantage of their indoor amenities, which include glittering chandeliers, a grand piano, and high ceilings, among others.
Another noticeable element of this wedding venue is its traditional architecture. What makes “The Garden on Forest” a wedding venue is:
- Manicured garden and excellent waterfront views
- Delicious menus
- Luxurious bridal suites
- Ballrooms with higher ceilings and other traditional decors
Address: 764 Forest Rd, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia
4. Pier One Sydney Harbour
The wedding venue is located in Walsh Bay and is renowned for its spectacular waterfront view. You can take in a breathtaking panorama of Sydney Harbour’s skyline. Pier One Sydney Harbour lets you plan a lavish or intimate wedding with any desired wedding theme and style.
Sydney Harbour Bridge, a waterfront jetty, or a harbour cruise serve as stunning background settings for the event. The outdoor wedding venue offers:
- An exquisite view of Sydney Harbour and Walsh Bay
- Hospitality and event management by a team of professionals
Address: Walsh Bay, 11 Hickson Rd, Dawes Point NSW 2000, Australia
5. Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour
One of the most popular wedding locations in Sydney specialises in hosting lavish ceremonies and is suitable for any type of wedding. Be it an intimate or extravagant wedding.
Compared to other outdoor wedding venues, this venue offers fine dining menus, a customizable wedding package, and an elegant ballroom. The Darling Harbour’s structure and architecture have a French influence, giving off French wedding vibes.
A team of experienced professionals at Sofitel Sydney Harbour will plan your dream wedding and ensure a seamless wedding experience. The venue boasts:
- Five-star accommodation facilities that have picturesque views of Darling Harbour, chic European styles, and modern amenities.
- Magnifique ballrooms with higher ceilings and modern interiors in pastel creme tones
Address: Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, 12 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
6. The Woodlands
The Woodlands, located in Harrington Grove, is an ideal wedding venue that provides an enchanting backdrop for your bushland wedding.
The lush greenery that brings a fresh chic of life to the events is one of the most important key features of this wedding venue. The contemporary architecture and lush vegetation are intended to host romantic weddings.
The manicured lawns of The Woodland make it ideal to host an intimate outdoor wedding ceremony with your loved ones.
- Gorgeous backdrops for taking an infinite number of photos
- Ideal wedding package and exceptional service
7. Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly
The golden sands and turquoise waters of Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly, a waterfront wedding venue in Sydney, are perfectly laidback for beachside weddings.
This venue highlights its facilities, which include a Hamptons-inspired beach bar, a sun-soaked alfresco courtyard, and versatile event spaces for outdoor ceremonies. Looking for a perfect coastal wedding location?
If so, take advantage of the outdoor wedding venue, Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly, to host one memorable coastal wedding for your dear ones. The venue takes pride in the modern interiors and exquisite decor of its indoors. The picturesque view of Manly Beach is a must-mention feature of this outdoor wedding venue in Sydney.
Features that would make one fall in love with Little Pearl Beach Suites Manly are:
- Versatile event space
- Stunning waterfront view
- Alfresco courtyard with manicured lawns
Address: 8/13 S Steyne, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
8. Cruise Bar Sydney
The stylish waterfront wedding venue in Sydney’s Circular Quay is known for its expansive rooftop space, which is specially designed for wedding receptions.
The key features of a wedding venue include exceptional service, hospitality, and impressive food packages, among other things. Taking your vows against the backdrops of the iconic landmark Opera House and the sparkling blue waters will give you a breathtaking experience.
The breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour and the Opera House make it the ideal location for a lavish wedding. The following are some of the venue’s eye-catching features:
- Options to host a rooftop wedding ceremonies
- Vast stylish, and modern wedding space.
- Waterfront views, the Opera House, and Sydney Harbour
Address: Level 1, 2, and 3, Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Dockside, located on Cockle Bay Wharf’s middle level, is a premium outdoor wedding venue in Sydney that takes pride in providing an uninterrupted waterfront view of Darling Harbour. The sparkling Darling Harbour shores are surrounded by an undercover terrace that offers you ample event space and a perfect waterfront view of the Harbour.
The venue can easily accommodate or host an event that caters to up to 550 people. You can also take advantage of the indoor facilities, which include private outdoor balconies, a breathtaking waterfront, and much more.
Outside the terrace, the venue also provides the option of adding spectacular fireworks to your special day. The outdoor wedding venue features:
- Wondrous waterfront view of Darling Harbour
- Easily accessible location
Address: 2 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
10. The Waterfront Function Centre Sans Souci
What about exchanging vows in the midst of breathtaking wedding scenery? The venue, as the name suggests, has a great waterfront view, as well as panoramic views of the Georges River, Captain Cock Bridge, Sylvania Waters, and Kogarah Bay.
The team of professional designers will ensure that your loved ones will have an unforgettable wedding experience. The Waterfront Function Centre Sans Souci can accommodate weddings with 40 to 250 guests seated.
Another advantage of the outdoor wedding venue is its proximity to Sydney Airport. The tranquil wedding venue is only a 15-minute drive from Sydney International Airport.
- Event space to cater up to 40 to 250 guests seated
- The location is quite easily accessible and is only a 15-minute drive from Sydney International Airport.
- Stunning views of the waterfront, Sylvania Waters, and others
Address: 2 Wellington St, Sans Souci NSW 2219, Australia
11. The Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan
The glorious gardens, lush green woodlands, manicured lawns, secret groves, rolling hills, and pretty lakeside are some of the venue’s highlights that can provide an amazing backdrop for your wedding event.
The Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan is a high-end outdoor wedding venue in the southwest of Sydney. This venue allows you to take stunning photos with incredible backdrops that you can hold onto forever. The wedding venue’s main highlights are its hospitality, scenic views, and exceptional decor.
- You get an outstanding backdrop to take beautiful and lovely photos
- Team of professionals to design and plan a hassle-free wedding
Address: 362 Narellan Rd, Mount Annan NSW 2567, Australia
12. Loxley on Bellbird Hill
The well-established gardens, with their tranquil ponds, mature trees, expansive views, and water lilies, are an ideal location for an elegant garden ceremony. You could also visit one of the historic churches in the area.
With either choice, you’ll have keepsakes to remember the big day forever. With the timber-lined cathedral ceilings, sandstone fireplace, and iron light fixtures. French doors create a romantic atmosphere.
The doors open up onto a wide, covered veranda with spectacular views of the countryside and the city beyond.
- Modern and traditional interiors that create a romantic atmosphere to host your wedding
- Lush green scenery that includes tranquil ponds, water lilies, and others
Address: 993 Bells Line of Rd, Kurrajong Hills NSW 2758, Australia
13. Athol Hall
The heritage venue in Sydney National Park boasts views of the Sydney skyline, the Opera House, and the Harbour Bridge. The original building, built in the 1850s, is rich in history, as well as in cultural and traditional architecture.
The renovated building has preserved these cultural aspects while also providing stunning waterfront views of the Harbour. Lawn games are another benefit of the venue that ensures the wedding guests have a good time. In addition, Bradley’s Head Amphitheatre’s scenery will astound you.
- Enjoy the historical and cultural side of the outdoor wedding venue.
- Exceptional views of Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Sydney Skyline, and Bradley’ Head Amphitheatre
Address: 2 Athol Wharf Rd, Mosman NSW 2088, Australia
14. Springfield House
Springfield House, Sydney’s premier destination venue, is located in leafy North West Sydney and is surrounded by 5 acres of manicured gardens that exude a distinct charm and elegance. Springfield House is the ideal location for a sophisticated wedding and reception because of the abundance of natural light it offers.
Springfield House’s indoor event space features floor-to-ceiling glass windows that provide guests with stunning views of the landscape.
- Manicured gardens that can host a sophisticated wedding
- Indoor space with modern interiors that include floor-to-ceiling glass windows allows you to enjoy the scenic beauty
Address: 245 New Line Rd, Dural NSW 2158, Australia
You may also like to read:
- 25 Wedding Venues in Tasmania: A Closer Look
- 20 Showstopping Wedding Themes to Make Your Big Day Stand Out!
- 50 Flamboyant Wedding Decoration Ideas to Keep in Mind
- 48 Wedding Ideas That Will Rage Forever
- 32 Top Wedding Photographers Sydney Everyone Wants to Hire
15. Metro Mirage Hotel Newport
The Metro Mirage Hotel in Newport, Rhode Island, is a four-star waterfront hotel that also serves as a stunning outdoor ceremony, wedding reception, and event venue.
The venue features a panoramic reception room that can fit anywhere from fifty to one hundred and twenty guests, in addition to a waterfront terrace overlooking Pittwater that is ideal for outdoor wedding ceremonies.
The floating pontoon and private jetty at the hotel are ideal for wedding photos.
- Stunning backdrops for an infinite number of photos
- Event space that can host weddings of up to 120 guests
Address: 2 Queens Parade West, 2 Queens Parade, Newport NSW 2106, Australia
16. Gledswood Homestead
The countryside setting is ideal for your special day. The professional team’s assistance ensures a flawless wedding, providing you with memorable experiences and a great album for life.
The venue has a lot to offer, including a contemporary style, a rich history, and a rustic style for your wedding. Gledswood Homestead accommodates weddings with up to 450 guests seated.
- A team of professionals to ensure a seamless wedding experience
- Event space that can host a wedding for up to 450 guests seated
- Plan a wedding style of your choice
Address: 900 Camden Valley Way, Catherine Field NSW 2557, Australia
17. Prince Henry Centre
The Prince Henry Centre, located on the shores of Little Bay in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, is an ideal setting for a memorable wedding.
The Prince Henry Centre, which offers breathtaking views of the coastline, sandstone cliffs, and the Pacific Ocean, is just perfect to host a traditional beach wedding. The convenient location is only 25 minutes from the CBD’s heart. The lobby and terrace are lovely spaces for post-ceremony drinks and pre-dinner canapés.
Large floral arches make a dramatic entrance, while a rose petal carpet makes a softer, more romantic entrance.
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, and sandstone cliffs are mention scenic beauty of the outdoor wedding venue
- The terrace and lobby are some lovely spaces to organise pre-dinner canapes and post-ceremony drinks
Address: 2 Coast Hospital Rd, Little Bay NSW 2036, Australia
18. Long Reef Golf Club
Long Reef Golf Club in Sydney’s Northern Beaches is a stunning waterfront wedding venue with elegant wedding spaces and breathtaking ocean views. Long Reef Golf Club has the best ocean views of any wedding venue on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
This breathtaking beachfront golf club serves as the setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. The welcoming atmosphere and delectable menu ensure a stress-free and seamless wedding.
- Take advantage of breathtaking ocean views and elegant wedding spaces
- Delectable cuisine and a warm and peaceful atmosphere are other highlights of the outdoor wedding venue in Sydney
Address: Anzac Ave, Collaroy NSW 2097, Australia
19. Terrey Hills Country Club
One of the most prestigious wedding venues in Sydney is the elegant Terrey Hills Golf & Country Club. You can find it on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, with Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park as its scenic backdrop.
Whether you’re planning an intimate ceremony or a grand celebration, the club’s grand rooms, classic wrap-around verandahs, and floor-to-ceiling windows are all the perfect settings the venue offers. The wedding venue features:
- Manicured gardens to hold perfect outdoor weddings
- The easily accessible location is only 30 minutes away from the CBD
- Indoor reception spaces with picturesque views.
Address: Kingfisher Drive, 116 Booralie Rd, Terrey Hills NSW 2084, Australia
20. Hunter Valley Gardens
Hunter Valley Gardens, situated in the heart of Hunter Valley Wine Country, is one special place to exchange wedding vows.
The manicured lawns, lush greenery, and rustic reception spaces provide you with an incredible backdrop for your special day.
It is an ideal wedding venue to begin your new life because of its convenient location and ability to hold weddings of any theme or style. The outdoor wedding venue offers:
- The dance floor illuminated with fairy lights and an open-air amphitheater makes it perfect for your first dance.
- Versatile reception space to hold a wedding ceremony with up to 120 guests seated
- Exceptional ceremony settings, which include Sunken Garden, Chapel, Formal Garden, and Lakes Walk
Address: 2090 Broke Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Read more about:
- Top 17 Wedding Photographers in Australia Offering Nationwide Coverage
- 36 Vintage Wedding Ideas for A Nostalgic Love Affair
- 13 Wedding Hall Decoration Ideas from Jack – Ultimate Guide
- 20 Whimsical Wedding Arch Ideas for Your Dream Ceremony
- 35 Wedding Venues in Gold Coast: Iconic Places to Tie Your Knot
21. The Waterview Berowra Waters
The Waterview Berowra Waters is a stunning outdoor wedding venue in Sydney, New South Wales. This particular venue boasts breathtaking mountain and waterway views, delectable seafood cuisine, and elegant wedding packages.
The lovely wedding venue, located in the tranquil areas of New South Wales, offers you a peaceful and welcoming atmosphere as well as breathtaking backdrops. This provides you with a much better and unlimited photography opportunity that you can save for a lifetime. Unique features of the outdoor wedding venue include:
- Peaceful atmosphere where you can enjoy the exquisite beauty of Berowra Waters
- The delectable cuisine, especially seafood
- Team of professionals to help you with the perfect wedding package
Address: 199 Bay Rd, Berowra Waters NSW 2082, Australia
A fairytale wedding, a perfect union of two souls in heaven, is more like when you exchange vows in front of Sydney’s majestic mountains and stunning views of the waterfront. There are numerous outdoor wedding venues in Sydney that offer stunning backdrops for your special day as well as other entertainment options for your guests. Symphony Events has a team of professionals to assist you in planning a stress-free wedding with modern and traditional decors. Together, let’s create a fun, noisy, memorable, and seamless wedding experience.