Posted On: May 7, 2021 |
Place: Sydney, Australia Openings - 01
- Designing and arranging flower orchestrations for weddings and events.
- Implement customized design and floral expertise to organize, design, and create floral combinations for events and weddings.
- Creating individual flowers such as bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, etc. for brides and bridesmaids.
- Create design blueprints to plan the decor for various events to get uniqueness at every point of decoration.
- Assist with wedding event decoration structure
Key Areas of Responsibilities in Detail
- Guarantee that designs match the client’s expectations and dreams. Ensure it goes well within the budget and deadlines are reached.
- Develop a productive and collaborative atmosphere to encourage design and build an amazing team.
- Finish all demanded paperwork and monitor for efficiency and appropriateness.
- Stay up to date in floral design trends, floral procedures, and vendor products used in weddings and events to make our work outstanding.
- Work in various shifts, including weekends and holidays.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Floral design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wedding set up/teardown: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Join Our team
Don’t like the forms?, send us an Email