Wedding Event Coordinator
Posted On: May 7, 2021 | Exp: 3-5
Place: Sydney, Australia Openings - 01
- Act as the full wedding coordinator for every type of wedding that we commence.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in professional wedding event management
- Help to create out our wedding event program with support from the sales and marketing department
- Help with the marketing of our previously done strong wedding events to gain more clients
Key Areas of Responsibilities in Detail
- Planning timelines of functions and weddings as well as hovering wedding rehearsals
- Plan and produce Banquet Scheme/ Wedding Catering and other hire contracts.
- Prepares and manages pre-function conferences between customers, vendors, and venue departments.
- Coordinate all elements of the wedding event encompassing event packages, accommodation, party hire, vendors, design, and decor
Bachelor’s Degree in Event Planning, or Marketing. Wedding and/or catering experience is also helpful.
- Events management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Join Our team
Don’t like the forms?, send us an Email